napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bayer Rimobolan real or fake?

oslo77

Hey guys.

First time poster but have been reading for a while now. my question is in regards to these 2 batches of Bayer rimobolan amps. Now i've labmaxed them as somebody else has here and they're definitely testing positive to Primo. Most forums on the other hand say these 2 batches are counterfit with just some low dose of primo inside. Can anybody confirm/deny?

has anybody actually used either of these batches? any help really appreciated, thanks guys.

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

No idea bro. I can only vouch for the sources on this board.

Yeah lots of people say that yet I see the same old batches flowing around everywhere. That "43021A" batch that expires in 2019 is sold everywhere and prices vary all over the place which in my mind raises red flags.

I just cant see how what I have above could be any different to what was purchased here and I see that one person did the same labmax test as I have and got a positive reaction which is why I was after some personal experiences from guys who have actually tried those batches above.

Any help would be really helpful as i'm leaning more towards the side of just tossing them out.

Top Bottom