bannednutritionRegenRx

real bayer Primo

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Re: RE: real bayer Primo

DTM.nor said:
hello!
im just got hand on real bayer primobolan, or rimobolan as they call it now. 60 amps/ 100mg

i have not tried any AAS before, except SARMS, bought by the nice guy Dylan, ty bro, had great results!

so how do you think i should use these 60, for best results? bought them myself in turkish pharmacies, no fakes!
Dylan is the expert on primo, but from what I understand, 600mg per week is the lowest you want to run it. The problem is at that dose you only have 10 weeks worth, and you'll want to run it at least 16. I would also run test with it at least, and add in some sarms as well

DTM.nor said:
hello!
im just got hand on real bayer primobolan, or rimobolan as they call it now. 60 amps/ 100mg

i have not tried any AAS before, except SARMS, bought by the nice guy Dylan, ty bro, had great results!

so how do you think i should use these 60, for best results? bought them myself in turkish pharmacies, no fakes!

hey brother... that's a very nice purchase you made... now you need to run it properly... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals from the cycle?

DTM.nor said:
worked out /w personal trainer for 2 years
25 year old
174cm
84 kg
bf 16-19%, not 100% certain.

i would like too work to a more aestetic look, lean out. got 5 bottles of lgd, gw and osta aswell. and 70 tab of pharma grade clomid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should get your body fat down under 15% before you start any type of cycle... how many cycles have you ran in the past? i don't want to put you on something extended or extensive if you have no experience... primo is not the best option for a first cycle because its one of the most painful injections and it also needs to be ran longer, at least 14 weeks but i prefer 16 weeks with it...

DTM.nor said:
i will work down the BF for 4 weeks, then hopefully start. thos would be my first cycle, if you dont count the SARMs ive used, since february

That is a good plan. The lower you can get that bodyfat before cycling, the better that cycle will be in terms of gains, and the better it will be on your overall health as well. I would recommend getting down to the 12% range at least before starting.

DTM.nor said:
i have too trust you guys on that. il strive for shredz!

that's a very wise decision brother... take things slow and do things right and you are going to be able to surpass any goals you have but if you push this and do it wrong, you only set yourself backwards

Top Bottom