napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Basic etiquette for new guys

Hey guys, I've been reading the forums here for a while now and I have learned a lot! I've been lifting on and off for about 8 years now, and am getting back into now. I work in manufacturing and they work the crap out of us so have been struggling with getting in the gym 5 days a week. Yall should be seeing more posts from me in the future.

Hey guys, brand newby here.. Still trying to work out how to edit my profile..! I've been visiting this forum for a couple of weeks now as my interest and research in sarms has developed.. Thought it was time I joined in lol...

Hey guys, just a new guy looking to learn as much as I can, to include how to post properly and navigate the forum (not sure if its my device or im just a dumbass). Been lifting for about 10 years and I'm terrible at introductions.

I am new here, and I am not sure if this is where I introduce myself, but...

Hello, gents, I been a long time lurker, but decided to join the community. I have been going to the gym for 7-8 years and look forward to participating in your discussions.

- New to the drug life
- Turning 26 this year
- Male powerlifter
- Looking to bump up to the 83 weight class
- Over 20 weeks until I step on stage again

I'm a new member and it's honestly sad you had to type this out for other new members. People should for sure know not to just ask for sources right away, at least you'd think.

Hey guys. I am new. 32 year old man. 5' 7"ish, and 170ish pounds. Started lifting in high school, and did for about a year. Stopped. Lifted a bit in college, but inconsistently and only for a short while. Since then, I would spend a few months here and there in the gym, but now I am committed to my strength, health and fitness. Been lifting 3 years consistently, and it has really been life changing. I need the discipline, the routine. Training is part of my self identity and it benefits my mental and spiritual health. Even though I am not old, I can feel that my body is different at 32 than it was at 22. I want to be able to continue to make gains as safely as possible for a very long time. I'm glad to be here, and I hope to learn a lot from all of you guys. Cheers!

Top Bottom