napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Basic etiquette for new guys

Wassup everybody I am a 39 yr old recreational bodybuilder ( well actually I really don't even like identifying myself with that title),gym goer.I' am quite new to this forum site ,don't really know to much on how to navigate it as well. I'll answer any questions you guys might have for me as promptly an accurate as possible. I got here by watching DGs YouTube videos ( yes I am subscribed to DG). I really appreciate his material, he seems knowledgeable on certain topics that are so part of our fitness community.

Wassup everybody I am a 39 yr old recreational bodybuilder ( well actually I really don't even like identifying myself with that title),gym goer.I' am quite new to this forum site ,don't really know to much on how to navigate it as well. I'll answer any questions you guys might have for me as promptly an accurate as possible. I got here by watching DGs YouTube videos ( yes I am subscribed to DG). I really appreciate his material, he seems knowledgeable on certain topics that are so part of our fitness community.

Nobody will see this here bro. Repost on steroids and SARMs information page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning! I'm new to the board. Thanks for having me. 46 years old looking to continue adding 1-2 per year on top of my prescribed therapy. Recently lost my source... looking to learn and bridge the gap.

Sup fellas! FNG to this forum. Im 34 years old 5'8" 185lbs and have 13%bfi. Not looking for sources yet as I have other posts on here and have gotten some really valuable information and I am going to try it out first before going further. I've never taken anything other than creatine and protein. So ultimately just looking to become familiar with you guys and you with me obviously. And when i say Im an FNG I mean like just got signed up today basically. Dylan did me the honor of creating this for me in a response through gmail. I subscribed to his vids before this because he seems a stand up guy, this solidified it for me. Long winded, my bad, feel free to ask questions, looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Sup fellas! FNG to this forum. Im 34 years old 5'8" 185lbs and have 13%bfi. Not looking for sources yet as I have other posts on here and have gotten some really valuable information and I am going to try it out first before going further. I've never taken anything other than creatine and protein. So ultimately just looking to become familiar with you guys and you with me obviously. And when i say Im an FNG I mean like just got signed up today basically. Dylan did me the honor of creating this for me in a response through gmail. I subscribed to his vids before this because he seems a stand up guy, this solidified it for me. Long winded, my bad, feel free to ask questions, looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Please start a new thread with whatever questions you have any pertinent info.

New to the forum. Any advice would be welcome . thanks brothers in mass
Best thing I can recommend is to post ALL of your stats and info and what your goals are as recommended the same to me above lol. Use the search tab too, alot of questions have been asked and alot i found answered through reading other articles and Ive been here for like a week literally. Good folks here though and Ive gotten really good advice.

So basically start a new thread, list your stats and tell the guys what your goals are. You can probably find what stats theyre looking for by using the search menu. This is gonna be the only way they can really help you and give any kind of recommendations or advice.

Where do I find this Information page? And is that where I post my questions about cycles and to get info? Or is that another page? Thanks

Last edited:
Good Day, I would like to do this right and not offend anyone, Would I started a thread explaining who I am and what goal I'm trying to achieve,? or write it in my profile? thank you for your time and Guidance.

HI Maxx my name is Tomas and im new member on this site and in forums in general letme know please how can i ntroduce myself bcoz i have no clue, do i texting to you or all members can read this message ? What i know that i finally registered and can post questions and receive answers ( I HOPE).problem is i not really can ask someone to help me about forums im 41 and all people i know not really using forums and of cource not attending a gym.By the way where i can post my status bcoz im interested to get information on pct ect.Could you explain how does it works here , if ill ask some quetions i believe ill get lots of replays and then again confusion thats what happend when watched youtube :) Anyway i would ask you to tell me what and how i should do first please in order to start communicate with other members.Thank you in advance.P.S english isnt my first language so sorry if any grammarly mistakes will occur.Bye for now.

First post. 45 yo male, bodybuilder in the late 90s. Back in the gym after several years off. On trt and making decent gains, looking to kick it up a small notch soon!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom