napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bad News = A Chance to learn and grow!

NJBro

So I just found out that I need surgery on my left ankle. It will put me out of the gym for 4 weeks.
But more importantly I will not be able to work my lower body for up to 4 months!
Needless to say I was pissed, then I got depressed. As of this morning I am determined not to let this stop me from improving!
I have worked too hard and too long to let this bump in the road stop me!
So I am looking for any ideas, workouts or links to pages, whatever you got folks!
I am actively researching but I want your input also. Too much experience here, If I didn't ask I'd be a fool.
I want to be prepared before I go under the knife.

Injuries and surgeries suck, but don't worry about it bro. I've been there myself. Dont worry about what you can't do, and just concentrate on what you can do

Damn NJ. That sucks. Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

im right there with you... im at a point where i am making more progress than i ever have and right in a sweet spot of my cycle and had surgery wednesday... i can still barely walk properly because the pain in my stomach is so fucked up but you know what... stress will only raise cortisol and make the healing process slower... so i say fuck it... get some rest that ive been bitching about for years and just use it to my advantage and come back better than i have ever been...

Well wishes to you man, No need to rush things and cause some type of permanent issue, Get back at it when your able.

im right there with you... im at a point where i am making more progress than i ever have and right in a sweet spot of my cycle and had surgery wednesday... i can still barely walk properly because the pain in my stomach is so fucked up but you know what... stress will only raise cortisol and make the healing process slower... so i say fuck it... get some rest that ive been bitching about for years and just use it to my advantage and come back better than i have ever been...

^^^^^^^^^^
That's the basic conversation I had with myself this morning Dylan. LOL

I wish you a speedy recovery! Come out the other side of this stronger!

Thanks Rick. That's the plan. I'm gonna kill upper body. And as son as I ca I will be in the pool.

Sorry to hear bro. May I suggest some intense water therapy if your Dr. Aporoves, just to work the muscles your worried about. Rest up and kill it when your healed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just up the tren afterwards ;) haha jk. Best of luck and I hope you recover stronger than ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can at least do some forms of cardio early, the elliptical especially so i will still be able to do that but ive worked so hard getting this size, i dont want to lose it but i do know in the back of my mind that with this time off, its going to allow me to grow much more rapidly when i start again because i never get a break so you have to turn a negative into a positive... also, think about how fresh you are going to be etc...

Top Bottom