napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back repair

Brawnster48

Hey Dylan,
I just started following your videos and my question is this . I was offered to purchase HGH a years supply yellow top and I'm 58 years old with major back issues related to an old surgery that took out a piece of rib to get at my thoracic spine to cut out a piece of disc that was pushing into the spine. I used to race 10 speeds and got doored and thrown over the top of a car. My question to you is, would they have been helpful to heal back injuries? Or would I just be wasting money? I have tried every natural supplement out there and nothing calms the chronic spasm and pain and neuropathy. I know you're not a doctor but have you found anything that helps with scar tissue and nerve entrapment or just plain feeling better! I am also on Androgel for low T and sometimes that makes my back spasm worse. Have you heard of that side effect? I'm wondering about Sarms now. Also I take Advil 800 mg 3 x a day so I can function. I know this delays healing in the long run.

hgh would be beneficial as would the sarms mk677, mk2866 and lgd4033... here is a layout for the best sarms healing stack you could run...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan gave you the best stack for healing and repair. It's the same recommendation I'd give you

Thanks guys I probably should have bought the HGH but I'm a complete novice and my back pain is really preventing me from living up to my true potential. It's amazing how one accident can change your life forever and I try to keep positive even though there are days it is HARD! Do I need to take all those supplements right away or can I ease into them I'm looking for fast results at 58 years old.
Thanks again
Brawnster48

Thank You again as soon as I get my hands back on some HGH willl follow this to a T if it will help. Have you ever hurt your back? I'm sure you've had muscle pulls
Thanks again
Brian

Thank You again as soon as I get my hands back on some HGH willl follow this to a T if it will help. Have you ever hurt your back? I'm sure you've had muscle pulls
Thanks again
Brian

Bro i broke my back a little over ten years ago... i know back pain far more than you would ever want to know

Did you have any of these supplements to help you heal? How's your pain these days? You are even more legitimate in my book than I already believed you were. You get it!
Thanks man
B

no i didnt back then bro... i was 23 years old at the time and sarms were not even around and i certainly was not going to use hgh back then... you have far more at your finger tips here than i ever did...

I was 34 when I broke my back in 1993 I actually did well because of my fitness until recently when the pain and constant spasm have become my 2 constant companions Keep your posts coming and I enjoy your videos. I clicked the link and all I see is the powder Sorry to be so clueless but we all start somewhere
Brawnster48

I was 34 when I broke my back in 1993 I actually did well because of my fitness until recently when the pain and constant spasm have become my 2 constant companions Keep your posts coming and I enjoy your videos. I clicked the link and all I see is the powder Sorry to be so clueless but we all start somewhere
Brawnster48
thanks bro! which link only shows powder?

What do you mean powder? The link takes you to DGA nutrition where you can purchase the bottle of post CT which is capsules

hgh would be beneficial as would the sarms mk677, mk2866 and lgd4033... here is a layout for the best sarms healing stack you could run...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Is that still applicable, or you would recommend something else now in case new technology is available ?I know nothing about Sarms and learning here?

Brawnster48

Hey bro I just started week 3 of the healing stack that Dylan recommended above and it has helped noticeably already. I had a L5/S1 discectomy a year and a half ago from a piece of my disc breaking off and getting stuck to my nerves. The nerve pain has been HELL for the past year and a half and after I inject TB my right side that usually burns has more of a calmer tingling feeling.

So sorry you have to go through that man. I would definitely try the stack or at least TB500 it has amazing studies. Excited to see the next months on this stack!

Top Bottom