napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aveed for trt

I don't even understand this question. I've been on Dr's prescribed TRT for a little over two years and have not heard of Aveed. Can you expound on this just a little?

I don't even understand this question. I've been on Dr's prescribed TRT for a little over two years and have not heard of Aveed. Can you expound on this just a little?

It's the undecanoate ester. I've heard it's very rollercoaster-like even with the long half life. I'd only be regurgitating what others have said though.

Aveed is Testosterone undecanoate

AVEED® is indicated for testosterone replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
Primary hypogonadism (congenital or acquired): testicular failure due to cryptorchidism, bilateral torsion, orchitis, vanishing testis syndrome, orchiectomy, Klinefelter’s syndrome, chemotherapy, or toxic damage from alcohol or heavy metals. These men usually have low serum testosterone concentrations and gonadotropins (follicle-stimulating hormone [FSH], luteinizing hormone [LH]) above the normal range.
Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (congenital or acquired): gonadotropin or luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) deficiency or pituitary-hypothalamic injury from tumors, trauma, or radiation. These men have low testosterone serum concentrations but have gonadotropins in the normal or low range.
AVEED® should only be used in patients who require testosterone replacement therapy and in whom the benefits of the product outweigh the serious risks of pulmonary oil microembolism and anaphylaxis.

Aveed is Testosterone undecanoate

AVEED® is indicated for testosterone replacement therapy in adult males for conditions associated with a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone.
Primary hypogonadism (congenital or acquired): testicular failure due to cryptorchidism, bilateral torsion, orchitis, vanishing testis syndrome, orchiectomy, Klinefelter’s syndrome, chemotherapy, or toxic damage from alcohol or heavy metals. These men usually have low serum testosterone concentrations and gonadotropins (follicle-stimulating hormone [FSH], luteinizing hormone [LH]) above the normal range.
Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (congenital or acquired): gonadotropin or luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) deficiency or pituitary-hypothalamic injury from tumors, trauma, or radiation. These men have low testosterone serum concentrations but have gonadotropins in the normal or low range.
AVEED® should only be used in patients who require testosterone replacement therapy and in whom the benefits of the product outweigh the serious risks of pulmonary oil microembolism and anaphylaxis.

OK..........very good........thanks! I know it by the ester (undecanoate). My clinic offers it...........I prefer to keep my levels more level instead of the long sloped ride the undecanoate could give you. It just seems to me really hard to trust the ester to "do its job" for the length of time indicated.......6 months? Two injections per week of cypionate works perfect for me.......with a new injection every 3 1/2 days I know without a doubt that I have "new" test in my system.

Is anybody getting Aveed for trt?
Its pretty common in Europe I think, but I'd never recommend it. Its too unstable and way too long between injections.

Test C each week is tried true and proven for stable effective blood levels

Top Bottom