napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ATTENTION... Loggers needed for the opening of DGA Nutrition... Please Read

there are some fucking GREAT guys logging.. i need TWO MORE excellent guys and we will have 10 total logs... 5 on each product... ONE opening for each product left

DGA Nutrition is finally open and I need some loggers for each product... here is the link to the site... https://www.dganutriton.com

The two products are POST CT which is a product that is used in place of HCG on cycle to mitigate on cycle suppression and make the transition into pct much easier, it can also be used on trt in place of hcg and is a huge addition to any normal pct protocol...

ORGAN ST is the other product needing loggers. ORGAN ST is the most complete all in one organ protectant on the market today...

I need loggers that are experienced and will be detailed... Please let me know if you are interested... Thank you!
I'm interested 100% bro

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Here's what I'm having tested next week...

Test Name Price
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS $103.99
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy $62.99
Sex Hormone binding Globulin, Serum $52.49
Progesterone $47.49
Cortisol, AM $47.49

Anything else I should be testing for this log?

Here's what I'm having tested next week...

Test Name Price
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS $103.99
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy $62.99
Sex Hormone binding Globulin, Serum $52.49
Progesterone $47.49
Cortisol, AM $47.49

Anything else I should be testing for this log?

No u have it covered

Took a look at the compounds in Post CT and I did some reaseach on them and I'm really looking forward to this... as always Dylan top notch work everything is spot on. For anyone sceptical about it don't be.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Took a look at the compounds in Post CT and I did some reaseach on them and I'm really looking forward to this... as always Dylan top notch work everything is spot on. For anyone sceptical about it don't be.

Dylan put a LOT of research and thought into making this formula in Post CT the absolute best it can be, I assure you. It's honestly the best product of its kind I've ever seen

Dylan put a LOT of research and thought into making this formula in Post CT the absolute best it can be, I assure you. It's honestly the best product of its kind I've ever seen
I couldn't agree more. All right right ingredients at the right doses. That's half the problem is stuff is always way under dosed but this is on the money. And these compounds look like they should work extremely well. The only way to describe it is complete

I couldn't agree more. All right right ingredients at the right doses. That's half the problem is stuff is always way under dosed but this is on the money. And these compounds look like they should work extremely well. The only way to describe it is complete

i really appreciate it brother.. ive spent over a year on this so it better be the best!

x2, definitely haven't seen anything like this and there is nothing else like this on the market with these quality of ingredients stacked together like that, honestly have to be insane not to run the post CT and the and organ ST on and after your cycle, absolutely amazing product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

x2, definitely haven't seen anything like this and there is nothing else like this on the market with these quality of ingredients stacked together like that, honestly have to be insane not to run the post CT and the and organ ST on and after your cycle, absolutely amazing product.

i appreciate it brother!

Im going to begin my next cycle in late December if you still need another logger! This will be my 3rd cycle, running dbol, and test.

Im going to begin my next cycle in late December if you still need another logger! This will be my 3rd cycle, running dbol, and test.

yes, please pm me... this is a perfect scenario for organ st and post ct both...

Top Bottom