napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin in PCT?

anayar

Hello Mr. Gemelli,

I'll be wrapping up my first ever cycle (400mg/ week of test enth) in about 4 weeks. I have had 0 negative side effects on cycle... no acne, no oily skin, no hair loss, no major bloat (maybe a litte but it's hard to tell with all the muscle I've gained) and the only aggression I've felt has been inside the four walls of my gym... very happy with overall results, and it's thanks to your advice about proper dosing, starting with one compound, and taking Asin on cycle... I have liquid aromasin and have been using it on cycle at about 5mg/ day or eod. I also have nolva and clomid for PCT... my plan was to use just the Nolva and Clomid with typical 50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 dosing, but I saw in one of your videos you recommended using aromasin as well? You say this is for prevention of gyno, but doesn't Nolva already reduce gyno symptoms? I've had no gyno issues on cycle, I played around with the asin dosing for a few weeks and the most I ever got was a tiny amount of itchyness in my nipples, which immediately went away with added asin... I have no problem using the aromasin in PCT, and I really trust and appreciate your advice, but I hear some people use JUST clomid or JUST nolva in their PCT and I'm already using both so I don't want to overdo it... So basically I just wanted to reaffirm your stance on taking the Asin in addition to Nolva and clomid for PCT...

Aromasin prevents estrogen rebound and also aids recovery. Nolva does not lower estrogen. It only blocks it from binding.

Your pct actually needs more in it as well. Your complete pct should be this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Hello Mr. Gemelli,

I'll be wrapping up my first ever cycle (400mg/ week of test enth) in about 4 weeks. I have had 0 negative side effects on cycle... no acne, no oily skin, no hair loss, no major bloat (maybe a litte but it's hard to tell with all the muscle I've gained) and the only aggression I've felt has been inside the four walls of my gym... very happy with overall results, and it's thanks to your advice about proper dosing, starting with one compound, and taking Asin on cycle... I have liquid aromasin and have been using it on cycle at about 5mg/ day or eod. I also have nolva and clomid for PCT... my plan was to use just the Nolva and Clomid with typical 50/50/25/25 and 40/40/20/20 dosing, but I saw in one of your videos you recommended using aromasin as well? You say this is for prevention of gyno, but doesn't Nolva already reduce gyno symptoms? I've had no gyno issues on cycle, I played around with the asin dosing for a few weeks and the most I ever got was a tiny amount of itchyness in my nipples, which immediately went away with added asin... I have no problem using the aromasin in PCT, and I really trust and appreciate your advice, but I hear some people use JUST clomid or JUST nolva in their PCT and I'm already using both so I don't want to overdo it... So basically I just wanted to reaffirm your stance on taking the Asin in addition to Nolva and clomid for PCT...
nolvadex is an estrogen blocker NOT an aromatase inhibitor.. your extremely confused.... nolvadex cannot prevent rebound and certainly does not increase igf like aromasin... your going to make a huge mistake not running a FULL pct.. your not addressing ANYTHING except your test production... this is why people bitch and complain about losing gains and not recovering properly... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom