napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimadex and pct

TMRoyal

Dylan I am currently running 300 mg of Testosterone Cypionate a week year around. I am about to start a dbol cycle of 30 mg a day for 4 weeks and add in 300 mg of equipoise a week for 10 weeks with organ st every day. I have enough Arimidex to run 50 mg every other day. My question is do I need the Arimidex or a full pct even if I don’t come off the test?

bro, if you dont know that, then i wouldnt be using dbol... not trying to be a dick, but thats common knowledge on dbol and so basic that seriously, for you to ask that means you are not ready for it

Do I need the Arimidex while I’m running the dbol
Yes very much so. Although I recommend Aromasin. Doesn't sound like you're ready for steroids just yet. You need to learn the simple basics.

What do you think I’m doing here I’m learning the simple basics before I start using . If I knew the answer then I wouldn’t be here asking the questions

I disagree... If you would have done some research on Dbol you would know it converts to estrogen higher than any other steroid other the Trestolone.

I commend you asking beforehand but this is basic common knowledge.

What do you think I’m doing here I’m learning the simple basics before I start using . If I knew the answer then I wouldn’t be here asking the questions
you are supposed to do the basic simple research first... of course you are here to learn but not the bare minimum basics... you clearly have done zero research on your own... fuck sake, when i first started i spent countless hours reading, watching videos etc before i ever asked questions like you just asked... its awesome you are here to learn, thats what its here for but being completely lazy about it is an entirely different thing on its own.. why do people like me and so many others spend so many hours putting out content for people then? its so you can learn all the basics

I guess I asked the question the wrong way in my original post I said I have enough Arimidex for .5 mg every other day my question should have been is that enough Arimidex

You will have to get blood work during your cycle to adjust your dosage. Once you get it dialed in it's a little easier to know what to expect for subsequent cycles.

I guess I asked the question the wrong way in my original post I said I have enough Arimidex for .5 mg every other day my question should have been is that enough Arimidex
thats not for me to say honestly... thats different from person to person... i have no idea how estrogen prone you may or may not be... that would never work for me but it may work for you... .5 mg every other day is where to start and assess through bloodwork... i would be more incline to use aromasin with dbol involved but once again, i have no idea how you will react...

I think that if you are on trt you don't need to do the pct man, however rearing the other comments I see everyone has its different point. But Dylan seems like the most experienced.

Top Bottom