napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anyone tried test E from MGP? Or any MGP products?

mapeters48

Thin D has some pretty unbeatable prices for a 20 ml vial of test E. Just wondering if anyone has tried it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey bud, nice to meet yah. I see you're wondering about MGP! That's solid! But you've been a member for 3 days. Let us know about you (not name or personal) but your stats and goals brother. Things like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply frank! But yeah I guess I should've introduced myself first lol. But right now, I'm 21 y/o, 6'1, ~194 lbs. and I'd say around 12% bf (hard to tell though) with about 6 years of lifting experience. I'd definitely like to compete some day but no plans as of yet

Thanks for the reply frank! But yeah I guess I should've introduced myself first lol. But right now, I'm 21 y/o, 6'1, ~194 lbs. and I'd say around 12% bf (hard to tell though) with about 6 years of lifting experience. I'd definitely like to compete some day but no plans as of yet

Bro 21 is a little young, your hormones are still peaking at that age. I would NOT recommend any gear at that age. Why jump the gun on this? If you have no plans of competing anytime soon then wait a while and build yourself. The more muscle you put on as a natty the better you will look once you decide to cycle at the proper age. Every single person on this forum will be in agreement with me.

Definitely build a solid base and wait a few years. But the more you learn the more prepared you'll be for when or if you do get on gear. You can never learn too much

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

i subscribe to the thinking that you don't have to necessarily max yourself out naturally before doing your first cycle. more important is how much of a foundation you have built, especially how much you've developed your connective tissues consistently over a period of time. this could take a year or two, but as long as this important element of the game is addressed, using gear will just maximize efficiency and effectiveness. if you're going to spend the same amount of money on food and the same amount of time in the gym, why not get the most out of it? the longer you continue naturally near the point of diminished returns, the more your resources are just going down the drain.

i will agree with everyone's consensus that you're too young, OP. i think it's best to wait till you're at least 30 unless you plan on competing in your 20's. i started gear at 33 years old, when my natural hormone levels started to drop.

I started at 26. Maybe they will say do sarms but sarms can suppress T levels. Again as all these guys would say wait till your 25 26 maybe even 30. It's really just wait game.

At your age, height and weight you're not prepared for AAS. You're skinny... you might not see it that way, but I'm gonna tell it like it is. You need to get serious about putting effort into your weight training... and by that I don't mean effort by AAS. IMO, you're looking for the lazy mans solution.

Top Bottom