napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anyone know of a good peptide source?

Idk about now but usapep used to be real good. Also at one point blueskypeptides had some fire BPC-157 but it can all be so hit and miss. One month the peps are amazing and 100% legit and 2 months later and they just dont feel the same. I used to trust usapep for a long time and they always had top notch quality but that was a few years back so i cant guarantee anything now. They have been around for years tho and prices are good, id give them a try at least. For a single vial the most you are set to lose is about $20

A single vial will only last a week but that's more than long enough to see the effects with most peptides, depending on what you are after

I have been using maximpeptide for 2 years now. BPC-157 and TB500 both worked extremely well and I was able to continue lifting with a torn rotator for a year before my second rotator surgery...and after surgery decreased my recovery time 65%+ compared to my first rotator surgery...

hipocampus.me has a great selection of peptides as well and all are manufactured by our sole provider Lifetech Labs a well known and legitimate pharmaceutical company with a reputation for excellence. No need to worry about whether or not you're getting authentic peptides with them like other labs.

Idk about now but usapep used to be real good. Also at one point blueskypeptides had some fire BPC-157 but it can all be so hit and miss. One month the peps are amazing and 100% legit and 2 months later and they just dont feel the same. I used to trust usapep for a long time and they always had top notch quality but that was a few years back so i cant guarantee anything now. They have been around for years tho and prices are good, id give them a try at least. For a single vial the most you are set to lose is about $20
yea USAPEP used to be my goto even when it was Pepbridge and LABPE, but I've heard from a few people that there's been more than a few instances where they've sent bunk stuff out now.

yea USAPEP used to be my goto even when it was Pepbridge and LABPE, but I've heard from a few people that there's been more than a few instances where they've sent bunk stuff out now.
Yea right after i stopped using peptides ive seen a few bad reviews, at the same time you never know cause a guy can say this particular product didnt work, but at the same time if they didnt handle it properly or knew what they were doing it could just as easily have been user error. Like guys saying I used GHRP-6 and didnt gain any weight ect.

Your best choice for peptides IMO nowadays would be hipocampus, if I ever got into peptides again that would be the first place id go.

Yea right after i stopped using peptides ive seen a few bad reviews, at the same time you never know cause a guy can say this particular product didnt work, but at the same time if they didnt handle it properly or knew what they were doing it could just as easily have been user error. Like guys saying I used GHRP-6 and didnt gain any weight ect.

Your best choice for peptides IMO nowadays would be hipocampus, if I ever got into peptides again that would be the first place id go.
Yea atleast 6 of these guys I actually know though and all are very well versed in peps unfortunately. Sucks because at one time they were good and really good priced. Maybe it was a fluke though, who knows.

Top Bottom