napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Anyone have a no minimum? In a little hiccup

Ltrevino

I'm in need of another test cyp bottle. I ran a bit short due to my dose being to small and since I'm upping it I need another bottle to finish out. Thanks guys

I use BGS a lot for orals and aromasin and their oils are great too. Free shipping, and I don't believe they have a minimum..maybe it's $100? Probably won't find any domestic source with less than that. Why not just pick lab of your choice, pay the $150 minimum that most have, and have some extra for next run? MGP has a pretty mad test sale right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use BGS a lot for orals and aromasin and their oils are great too. Free shipping, and I don't believe they have a minimum..maybe it's $100? Probably won't find any domestic source with less than that. Why not just pick lab of your choice, pay the $150 minimum that most have, and have some extra for next run? MGP has a pretty mad test sale right now...

Who do i contact for BGS

Pharma lady also has no min cbbram can hook you up with details

Ahh that's true. Forgot about that. She also just added an economy shipping option, which is especially nice for someone who just wants a test bottle or two.

Top Bottom