napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any plans for the 4th weekend?

PAYRION

My weekend started today...Our contract observes friday off as the holiday since it is on Saturday. Early up, due to tren..smashed an arm workout at the gym... breakfast with just the wife...Shopped for a new Jeep JKU, didnt buy today..soon enough....Tomorrow 6 flags with the wife and youngest..sunday gym and couch.....Has anyone been to 6 flags lately? Holy crap...$500 for 3 entries, 3 speed passes, and parking...I guess it will be worth it..Were coaster freaks..front of the ride always....Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays safe!Cheers

Have fun man, I'll be thinking about you while I'm on a tower working lol. I went to 6 flags last year and it ain't cheap, even when you get in you will probably spend a few more hundred lol. Make sure to let us know how it goes man and be careful on that tren, I'm sure someone will get you all worked up just don't kill them lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill b at the lake drinking and eating. Ye yah

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'm going to be in St Louis for 2 cardinal games with my wife and some friends of ours.

Three day weekends are great, I actually got paid to train yesterday!!! Today I'm going to smash. I haven't had a cheat meal in a month

BigBusiness said:
Three day weekends are great, I actually got paid to train yesterday!!! Today I'm going to smash. I haven't had a cheat meal in a month
CHEAT away friend..we all deserve it!
RickRock said:
I'm going to be in St Louis for 2 cardinal games with my wife and some friends of ours.
Have a great time and stay safe.
Achilles87 said:
Have fun man, I'll be thinking about you while I'm on a tower working lol. I went to 6 flags last year and it ain't cheap, even when you get in you will probably spend a few more hundred lol. Make sure to let us know how it goes man and be careful on that tren, I'm sure someone will get you all worked up just don't kill them lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe youll see the fireworks from up there!LOL hopefully your not up there that late at night.

I am fucking beat..Havent been to 6 flags in about 6 years..Went on all the big boy rides, The Goliath,it rocked..It holds World Records for the 85 deg drop, and speed records..For a wooden coaster....Great day, Spent a few cycles worth for the day, but well worth it...With my youngest being 15 and its summer, I never even get to see him. Time for pizza, ass, and bed...

I'm having a few beers and eating like there is no tomorrow. This is what this life is all about. Being in shape and able to hang out with family and let loose and not feel bad about it. I'll be hitting it harder than I ever have this week. I needed this break.

Preparation is 3/4 the battle.

Top Bottom