napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar/Sarms stack figure competitor

mp147

figure competitor

:)Hi all!

I have learned so much from posting on this forum, and I'm hoping all of you can help me again.

I am 43, 5'4" and masters figure competitor. On stage, I'm about 115lbs. Offseason, right now, I'm 10lbs above stage weight at 125....obviously very low body

I have run osta, and LGD only for my last 2 cycles with amazing results. As a matter of fact the results were so amazing, people thought I was on Anavar.

My question. For a woman, does anyone see any added benefits of still adding in the osta, LGD or RAD for my next prep cycle??? I don't want to overstack. I am 20 weeks out right now.

Thank you so much as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Personally I'm running the triple stack right now & recently decided to kick it up by adding Anavar. I'm over 50 Masters Figure and love what SARMS has done so far and will be posting an update after I finish this cycle. With the addition of Anavar so far I am seeing growth while staying leaner. I like stacking the SARMS with Anavar as I can do a shorter Anavar cycle on the minimal dose so the threat of sides is greatly reduced. So far so good. The Var pumps are insane though!

I'm sure some of the more seasoned ladies on this board can chime in as I would be interested to follow your prep to stage.

Hi all!

I have learned so much from posting on this forum, and I'm hoping all of you can help me again.

I am 43, 5'4" and masters figure competitor. On stage, I'm about 115lbs. Offseason, right now, I'm 10lbs above stage weight at 125....obviously very low body fat.

I'm from NY, so in order to be competitive (at the level in this state) I have decided to add Anavar to my next prep cycle.

I have run osta, and LGD only for my last 2 cycles with amazing results. As a matter of fact the results were so amazing, people already thought I was on Anavar.

My question. For a woman, does anyone see any added benefits of still adding in the osta, LGD or RAD for my next prep cycle??? I don't want to overstack. I am 20 weeks out right now.

Thank you so much as always.

Var when ran at a low dose is great stacked with sarms. Ultimately what is your goal? If you're looking to add lean muscle var is great for that, if you're also wanting to cut down then their ate certain sarms that are better for that. For fat loss I'd stack it with gw& sr... if you're looking to add some size then stacking it with mk2866 or lgd would be good options.
Right now I'm running it with gw,sr and rad140(half the normal dose). I'm running the gw and sr for endurance and fat loss purposes, and the car and rad combo for strength and adding lean muscle.

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for all of your responses. I really do appreciate all of your insight and knowledge.

Here in the northeast, the stage competition at the NPC level is fierce. I have jumped on Anavar, but since I loved my SARMS cycles so much I want to be able to maximize my growth potential pre-contest.

I'm 10lbs above stage weight at 16 weeks from show, and I haven't made any diet changes so I can take the fat/water down slowly.

So basically my goal is to grow, and then stay as full as I can while cutting. And then be hard for the stage (thinking S4).

I guess my question is if I add LGD or RAD to my stack, would that be overkill??

Thanks again everyone!

no its far from overkill.. what exactly are you planning on running right now so i can accommodate your needs properly with the layout

Thank you so much Dylan. You are always such a God send.

I am planning on adding in the GW and the SR, just not sure what week I should start that. Also, I'm assuming that I should start the S-4 at week 12.

I have done the LGD at 10mg and it worked out beautifully. I have never done the RAD.....

Any of your guidance is more then appreciated. Want to make sure I have the timing right on all of it.....

Last edited:
Mp147; when do you plan on competing?

The northeast is a great place to compete; you're going against the best and Steve Weinberger is one of the few guys in the NPC who's about bodybuilding and not politics.

Hi...I am competing in June.

Yes, I did 3 shows last year so I totally hear ya on the competition. That's why I want to make sure I'm doing all of the right things.

Thank you so much Dylan. You are always such a God send.

Right now I am running 15mg of Var.

I am planning on adding in the GW and the SR, just not sure what week I should start that. Also, I'm assuming that I should start the S-4 at week 12.

I have done the LGD at 10mg and it worked out beautifully. I have never done the RAD.....

Any of your guidance is more then appreciated. Want to make sure I have the timing right on all of it.....

im more than happy to help... so if you are competing in june, thats in three months... i would want you to have 2-3 weeks in of s4 before you are on stage... let it work a bit... its fast acting but let it get closer to peaking than not... maybe even give it 4 weeks before your show... i want to make sure you are getting a lot out of it for the intended purposes... rad is excellent... missbizz is using it now but it may not be necessary here.. you have gw, sr and s4 and i would add lgd... those four would be perfect! do not exceed 6 weeks of anavar and make sure you use cycle support... here is a link to the discount page at sarmsx... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Top Bottom