napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anabolicum (LGD)

greekalt

Hey Dylan,

I am reaching out to you today for some additional info/ advice on Anabolicum lgd-4033. I have taken sarms before this is my second cycle, but first time using lgd.

My questions are since I am doing and 8 week cycle, should I increase the dosage from 10 to 15 or 20 mg after I am 4 weeks in.
Second, what is the best time of day to take lgd. I had previously taken ostarine and the bottle suggested 30 minutes before your workout. I looked at the label for my lgd bottle and saw no time of day to take it.

Hey Dylan,

I am reaching out to you today for some additional info/ advice on Anabolicum lgd-4033. I have taken sarms before this is my second cycle, but first time using lgd.

My questions are since I am doing and 8 week cycle, should I increase the dosage from 10 to 15 or 20 mg after I am 4 weeks in.
Second, what is the best time of day to take lgd. I had previously taken ostarine and the bottle suggested 30 minutes before your workout. I looked at the label for my lgd bottle and saw no time of day to take it.
bro, you will never have the label on any research products tell you how to dose them... also, you run these 12 weeks NOT 8.. they peak at 8 weeks.. you realize how much of a waste it is to stop when its peaking??? where did you get your sarms?? bro, ostarine is NOT used 30 minutes before your workout... where on earth are you getting this horrible info?

If you're getting info from the companies telling you to dose it 30min before you workout I bet it's a combo of GW and LGD which is bullshit...Or something other then LGD. I would be careful with SARMS.

SARMSX is going to be your best bet bro.. otherwise who knows what the hell you're getting.

SARMSX isnt the only company on the market, but there are allot of us on this forum who can attest to their legitimacy so why not use something thats tried and true.

Be careful OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys new to this forum am I asking questions in the right spot/forum or is there an easier way to just post them? Second I'm about to start my 12 week cycle of lgd from sarmsx and curious if I should change anything such as diet / routine? I am planning on eating extra cals some advice would be great thanks!

Hey guys new to this forum am I asking questions in the right spot/forum or is there an easier way to just post them? Second I'm about to start my 12 week cycle of lgd from sarmsx and curious if I should change anything such as diet / routine? I am planning on eating extra cals some advice would be great thanks!

You need to start your own thread bro. This is someone else's topic

Hey Dylan,

The dosing recommendations you were given don't seem right at all which tells me you ,at have got your SARMS from a questionable source. Where did you get them from?

I got my first bottle at a local supplement store nerar me. The brand was premium pharmaceutical and that was ostarine

My second sarms purchase that in am running right now is lgd from maximum peptides

Thank you for the responses,

My first bottle I bought at a local supplement store. That bottle was ostarine from premium pharmaceuticals

Right now I am running lgd from maximum peptides

Most of this info was coming from multiple sources such as friends and online. I recently found you on YouTube and now have pretty much watched all your videos on sarms.

Thank your for the responses,

My first bottle I bought at a local supplement store. That bottle was ostarine from premium pharmaceuticals

Most of this info was coming from multiple sources such as friends and online. I recently found you on YouTube and now have pretty much watched all your videos on sarms.

Thank your for the responses,

im really glad that you have watched all my videos but unfortunately you have still not had real sarms whatsoever... you made a HUGE mistake buying sarms from a peptide store and an even worse mistake buying from a "supplement store" chances are very very high you have been using a prohormone which is NOT GOOD at all broseph... if you dont get real sarms then this is all pointless but i can tell you right now that what you have and have had ARE NOT sarms

Top Bottom