napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

am i prone to Male Pattern Baldness ?

Ummm.... look around at the males in your family bro. If your brothers, dad, uncles are shiny tops then you very well may be. Thin hairlines and hair tops too.

All my mother's and fathers family are not bald at all , oncles etc... my mom are not either ofc. But my dad are bald. So I don't really know. I tried trenbolone before and I still got full hair. But I don't know what will happen if i take Winstol and masteron. I really want to stack them to my sarms. What do u think ?

AAS is only going to accelerate hair loss in people that are going to lose their hair anyways. If your dad still has hair then chances are you have the lucky genes of not having male pattern baldness. Just keep an eye on your comb for any extra hair loss that is out of the normal.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've heard it skips a generation.My grandfather on my fathers side was bald.My dad had a full head of hair all the way up to his death at 69.I started receding very VERY slowly in my 30's & when I went on TRT in my 40's it accelerated.I noticed when I blasted a higher dose of Test I would see hair in the drain after a shower.It's to the point now at 47 where I just keep it cut really close.It doesn't bother me.It's not like I have big ears or an odd shaped head.

I am prone to MPB and I take finesteride 1mg everyday along with minoxidil in the morning and at night everyday. I also use nizoral shampoo every other time I shower and my hair has thanked me for it. Used to have very weak and thin hair and now it has thickened quite impressively. Never thought I would look like this in a million years.

Edit: I forgot to mention I also take biotin tablet everyday, but saw results even before taking these with the top 3

Top Bottom