napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Always hungry

How do you guys that are cutting deal with the constant hunger?I'm only on a 200 cal deficit.I couldn't imagine a 500 cal like some of you do.Appetite suppressants never agreed with me,but I may have to look into them.I just don't like too much caffiene.It makes me nauseous,jittery & feeling shitty.

I'm almost finished with my first sarms stack MK-2866,S4,& GW.I'm still on MK-677 & will continue it through to Nov/Dec-ish.It's not the 677 that's causing the hunger.That was only for a couple weeks.It's the deficit.I've always had an enormous appetite.I've been eating more fiber.That helps some.Drink a ton of water too.

i cut year round so imagine how i feel... however you have to find ways to make it so your not hungry... the key... fiber, water and being occupied... i am lucky because im occupied 24/7 even when i fucking try to sleep so while i have my moments, its generally not so bad... the key is finding the right foods... start your day with eggs, oatmeal or whole grain cereal... i swear morning cardio makes me FAR less hungry during the day too... i always have water by my side and i eat at the same times every day and develop a routine and so by now, often, the hunger is not there like it was and i have it more in control.. this is why timing is very important... i get so upset when people talk about timing being bull shit... REALLY? NOT! timing is very important... Look what it does for me... and many that I teach... i know how to get through this... i have been doing it for far too long... so i think i grasp this concept... try things like apples, or grapefruits or pears... i eat vegetables throughout the day and that works wonders as well...

i cut year round so imagine how i feel... however you have to find ways to make it so your not hungry... the key... fiber, water and being occupied... i am lucky because im occupied 24/7 even when i fucking try to sleep so while i have my moments, its generally not so bad... the key is finding the right foods... start your day with eggs, oatmeal or whole grain cereal... i swear morning cardio makes me FAR less hungry during the day too... i always have water by my side and i eat at the same times every day and develop a routine and so by now, often, the hunger is not there like it was and i have it more in control.. this is why timing is very important... i get so upset when people talk about timing being bull shit... REALLY? NOT! timing is very important... Look what it does for me... and many that I teach... i know how to get through this... i have been doing it for far too long... so i think i grasp this concept... try things like apples, or grapefruits or pears... i eat vegetables throughout the day and that works wonders as well...

PURE wisdom from the cut master himself.Thanks Dylan

Hey you ever get up in the middle of the night & devour a quart of ice cream?C'mon you can tell us. :D

PURE wisdom from the cut master himself.Thanks Dylan

Hey you ever get up in the middle of the night & devour a quart of ice cream?C'mon you can tell us. :D

Have i ever, fuck yes... Have I in the last 7 to 8 years... not a chance... especially since i quite drinking, partying etc... that shit never happens... im way too intense and focused now but back then, absolutely LOL now if i wake up in the middle of the night all i get is water... LOLLLLL water or sex, thats all i need anyway...

Have i ever, fuck yes... Have I in the last 7 to 8 years... not a chance... especially since i quite drinking, partying etc... that shit never happens... im way too intense and focused now but back then, absolutely LOL now if i wake up in the middle of the night all i get is water... LOLLLLL water or sex, thats all i need anyway...

That's awesome bro.Keep killin it as a inspiration too us all!

Lol....You're right about that. You don't need anything else except me and water.

Bump Rick & Dylan....there comes a point where you're a champ or a chump.....all up to you.

You guys think you have it bad? There are 7 year olds who have parents that are crack heads who are starving.

No 1 holds a gun to our head's to live this way.

Bump Rick & Dylan....there comes a point where you're a champ or a chump.....all up to you.

You guys think you have it bad? There are 7 year olds who have parents that are crack heads who are starving.

No 1 holds a gun to our head's to live this way.

Suddenly my hunger pangs don't seem so bad.This thread helped me out a LOT.I haven't been hungry since.Idle hands & all...

That's so awesome you commented MrsGemelli.Pleased to make make your acquaintance. :)

Nice to meet you too....All joking aside, Dylan is very disciplined. We don't eat out at all except on very special occasions and even then, he's ordering vegetables lol. I've never met anyone who's got a routine like he does. He's very committed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occupy your time, when I was cutting I was in school, working, gym and homework I was never hungry but if I was I'd just use healthy fats in moderation like peanut butter, that helps the diet brain

Occupy your time, when I was cutting I was in school, working, gym and homework I was never hungry but if I was I'd just use healthy fats in moderation like peanut butter, that helps the diet brain

Thanks Braeden,It's the whole idle hands/mind theory.Appreciate it bro.

That's awesome bro.Keep killin it as a inspiration too us all!

absolutely bro... i'll tell you this... i value having the capability of staying motivated... that's a special thing that i cherish... i say a daily prayer asking to keep this motivation forever and i know that i will... i dont know any other way bro...

absolutely bro... i'll tell you this... i value having the capability of staying motivated... that's a special thing that i cherish... i say a daily prayer asking to keep this motivation forever and i know that i will... i dont know any other way bro...

God bless you bro,from the bottom of my heart.You saved me me from making life changing mistakes ten times over!

God bless you bro,from the bottom of my heart.You saved me me from making life changing mistakes ten times over!

bro im just happy to help... i will always be here to help you... i want to make sure you lengthen your life and get the most of everything you do as i want for everyone here and out there all over! i just want to help people succeed in the safest way

bro im just happy to help... i will always be here to help you... i want to make sure you lengthen your life and get the most of everything you do as i want for everyone here and out there all over! i just want to help people succeed in the safest way

Dude you have no idea.Before I came here,I was ready to do Dbol for 8 wks with no AI.I would have truly fucked myself up.This forum is priceless,as well as your knowledge is.Thank you.

Top Bottom