napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

All SARMS Gels NOW IN STOCK at Umbrella Labs!

Thanks Dylan.
I’m curious to see how I respond to the gels because I’ve actually noticed that I get a different intensity of sides/results from the other two liquid formulas. It may sound crazy but when I spoke to them on the phone the rep at UA confirmed that other test subjects have more intense sides and results with the poly cell as opposed to the standard formula. The absorption rate on the poly cell is no joke , Can’t wait to see how the gel plays out ! Would be nice to be able to keep the gel with me rather then carry a bottle around !

Thanks Dylan.
I’m curious to see how I respond to the gels because I’ve actually noticed that I get a different intensity of sides/results from the other two liquid formulas. It may sound crazy but when I spoke to them on the phone the rep at UA confirmed that other test subjects have more intense sides and results with the poly cell as opposed to the standard formula. The absorption rate on the poly cell is no joke , Can’t wait to see how the gel plays out ! Would be nice to be able to keep the gel with me rather then carry a bottle around !
only one way to find out!

Top Bottom