napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI on cycle

Thank. I have much respect for you. Whenever I need info I go to your videos

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
just let me know whenever you have questions bro.. i have your back but i want to make sure you know exactly what you are doing so you dont have any issues

you have never heard of an ai but have been using steroids a long time? have you never ran estrogen converting compounds? what have you used?
Yeah been in the game for years and never heard of it. I know that sounds crazy but it's the truth.
Over the years I have ran Anadrol superdrol spawn equibolin rad140 LG 43 something or other the list goes on. Halo 350 halodrol. Etc my body reacts very well to anabolic compounds but I do want to be wise about it. I've been doing this since 2008 then took a five-year break and got back into it. What's the most frustrating is finding a reliable source for Tren honestly I just got ripped off and burned for 300 bucks and never received my order my favorite cycle is Tren test and Anadrol.

well you can go to the source section here for help with that... im not the person to ask about sources, i dont get into that but you need to stay on the forum here so you get the right information from here on out...

just let me know whenever you have questions bro.. i have your back but i want to make sure you know exactly what you are doing so you dont have any issues
Most definitely thank you I am anticipating ordering your Oregon support as well as your PCT off of your line of products

well you can go to the source section here for help with that... im not the person to ask about sources, i dont get into that but you need to stay on the forum here so you get the right information from here on out...
Most definitely man this is my only form I'm going to go to I'm so tired of Instagram those guys are full of crap. Thank you any information you have will be valued very highly and taking into effect

Most definitely man this is my only form I'm going to go to I'm so tired of Instagram those guys are full of crap. Thank you any information you have will be valued very highly and taking into effect

you are welcome bro

Top Bottom