napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AI for estrogen sensitivity and SARMs bridging

Calvinklap

So I ran 300mgs of test c for my first cycle and noticed I was unlucky in the fact that I’m very gyno sensitive. I was having tenderness and felt my pubertal gyno lump come back a little but it was stagnant at 25mg aromasin ED. My estradiol mid cycle was 21.1 pg/mL and I had taken my AI that morning. My next cycle is planned as 400mgs test c and 600mgs EQ. With an increased sensitivity like I have how should I run my AI to avoid a worse situation of gyno? Higher? Or something more aggressive?

Also, I have run SARMs in the past and was considering running S4 and LGD as a bridge for 8 weeks before the cycle. Would this be considered acceptable or would it be better just to add them in to compliment the test and EQ. Thanks for any info!!

the sarms are completely fine a a bridge... here's my concern and something i think you should be considering.. if you are gyno sensitive and are having trouble at only 300 mg, what exactly do you expect at 400 mg? its just not the wisest thing to be doing... so i think the first thing you should do is think about keeping it at 300 mg ... its not as though you are going to get some crazy significant advantage running this at 400 over 300.. remember that more is not always better

Yeah man I dont see the logic in increasing your test dosage when you were having estrogen side effects before. That will just make your problem go from bad to worse

the sarms are completely fine a a bridge... here's my concern and something i think you should be considering.. if you are gyno sensitive and are having trouble at only 300 mg, what exactly do you expect at 400 mg? its just not the wisest thing to be doing... so i think the first thing you should do is think about keeping it at 300 mg ... its not as though you are going to get some crazy significant advantage running this at 400 over 300.. remember that more is not always better

Fair enough. This cycle was going to run my into a show would the SARMs maybe be better added within the cycle? Was the estogen level considered high in your opinion? The actual bloods had a range but that went to 41.1 as normal but I wasn’t sure if those optimal numbers could be skewed if someone was supplementing testosterone. Because my sensitivity could very well be in my head because I paid very close attention, to the point of paranoia about gyno. I plan on competing and I wanted to introduce my body slowly but also climb a little in dosing as I continue proper protocol obviously. Thanks so much brother I appreciate your response.

Yeah I definitely see the logic in that. I’d love your input on my reply to Dylan if you have time. Thanks!

yes, sarms would be excellent added into the cycle... 21.1 is not high at all... thats actually getting to the lower end... 40 is about as high as you should have it within normal ranges.. thats a little high... i like to see it high 20's or low 30's...

Top Bottom