napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Afraid of needles. Looking to get ripped

Alright if i split the doas then i mix 250 mg test 1 ml and 200 mg deca 1 ml then it becames 2ml so then 2 per injection thing are same but the difference is i mix compounds

Of course... but it's probably less painful to pin 2ml twice, instead of 4ml all at once... so I would personally pin twice per week...

If you are looking to get ripped, it all boils down to nutrition, more importantly proper energy balance. You need to be in a proper calorie deficit, not to much, but not to little. Unfortunately, in order to do this you will need to track calories. You can lose some weight initially by adjusting your diet, but as you get leaner, your nutrition will have to be on point. The road gets narrower as you get leaner. Abs are made in the kitchen. As Olderbro pointed out, GW and S4 would actually be a better option given your goals and fear of needles. Those 2 will strip the fat right off you ...given your nutrition is in order as well. Nutrition will always be the most important factor over any PED. I went from 24% down to about 10% without ever touching a sarm or steroid....all through nutrition and i didnt starve myself or do some fad crash course diet either.

I hate needles and was terrified of injecting myself. I had low t and avoided going on TRT because of the injections. The symptoms became overwhelming so i tried the gel which wasnt effective so ultimately went to injections. I about passed out sitting there waiting to do my first injection, but the anticipation was far worse than the injection. Being on TRT i have to inject weekly, still not a favorite of mine, but its not painful.

Sounds like you dont need help building muscle, just losing fat. Nutrition and possibly some Sarms is all you need bro.

right..on..point!

Ok..so now i do 2 ml of test e (500mg) monday and 2 ml of deca (400mg) on Thursday... It it good or i have to mix each compound like monday 1 ml of test e and 1 ml of deca in same syringe and repeat same process on Thursday

Top Bottom