napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice with MK 2866 (Ostarine

Chris718

Hi let me start by saying I'm a 44 year old male and I have been working out since I was 16 years old. I took a few years off in my thirties due to a car accident but on my 40th birthday I got back in that gym and started hitting it really hard.

I have always been a hard ganier but nowadays it jas getting really bad i work out 4 to 5 times a week and hardly get any progress. I have been diagnosed with low test at 210. I am currently working with a doctor to get that up.

About 8 months ago i started to think about SARMs but a "buddy' of mine tlaked me in to Andro. That was a big mistake. I had to stop a week in due to splitting headaches and high BP.

Im seriously thinking of SARMs again. I have been reaching as much as possible. Every one at my gym is a know-it-all and they always know someone yhat cam get you the "good stuff."

I am thinking of going the MK 2866 (Ostarine) route. If anyone can sterr me in the right direction i would really appreciate it.

Hi let me start by saying I'm a 44 year old male and I have been working out since I was 16 years old. I took a few years off in my thirties due to a car accident but on my 40th birthday I got back in that gym and started hitting it really hard.

I have always been a hard ganier but nowadays it jas getting really bad i work out 4 to 5 times a week and hardly get any progress. I have been diagnosed with low test at 210. I am currently working with a doctor to get that up.

About 8 months ago i started to think about SARMs but a "buddy' of mine tlaked me in to Andro. That was a big mistake. I had to stop a week in due to splitting headaches and high BP.

Im seriously thinking of SARMs again. I have been reaching as much as possible. Every one at my gym is a know-it-all and they always know someone yhat cam get you the "good stuff."

I am thinking of going the MK 2866 (Ostarine) route. If anyone can sterr me in the right direction i would really appreciate it.

This is just my opinion but I would hold off on using any sarms until you fix you're testosterone levels. What kind of treatments have you and your doctor been discussing? If you want to start taking something now I would suggest looking into sr9009 ,gw501516, and mk677 as they won't effect your testosterone levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarms would be a great option but you need to get your test situation fixed first.. im not sure what the doctor has you doing but until that is fixed or controlled, you need to hold off everything else man...

Thanks for the quick responses. I was only diagnosed on Friday. I have an appointment to speak with him regarding my test this week. The only thing we spoke about breifly was the gel and that isn't possible because you have to be carful around children.

Thanks for the quick responses. I was only diagnosed on Friday. I have an appointment to speak with him regarding my test this week. The only thing we spoke about breifly was the gel and that isn't possible because you have to be carful around children.

Doctors like to push those gels because they make more from them. Don't go that route. Too many problems with transmission to others, higher estrogen conversion, more expensive and just less effective than injections

Doctors like to push those gels because they make more from them. Don't go that route. Too many problems with transmission to others, higher estrogen conversion, more expensive and just less effective than injections
exactly.. they make a fuck of a lot more money selling what the pharmaceutical sales people sell them than prescribing what they SHOULD be putting people on...

exactly.. they make a fuck of a lot more money selling what the pharmaceutical sales people sell them than prescribing what they SHOULD be putting people on...
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your honesty.

In my constant googling about ostarine I read that it shouldn't really effect Test until 8 weeks in. Any truth to that?

I know ostarine is milder compared to other Sarms but after a horrible experience with Andro I thought I would start with that and see how it goes. Plus I having issue with tendinitis and I read ostarine may help.witj that too.

Once again THANK YOU

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your honesty.

In my constant googling about ostarine I read that it shouldn't really effect Test until 8 weeks in. Any truth to that?

I know ostarine is milder compared to other Sarms but after a horrible experience with Andro I thought I would start with that and see how it goes. Plus I having issue with tendinitis and I read ostarine may help.witj that too.

Once again THANK YOU

Everyone is going to be different, but generally speaking your test levels will start to be affected and lowered after around 4 weeks with Ostarine

you will generally start to see slight suppression after 4 weeks... i have no clue where you read that about 8 weeks but thats completely false

you will generally start to see slight suppression after 4 weeks... i have no clue where you read that about 8 weeks but thats completely false
There is so many contradictory info online. that why I decided to post in this form because I know I'd get the honest truth.

There is so many contradictory info online. that why I decided to post in this form because I know I'd get the honest truth.

understandable.. stick around here so you wont have that issue any longer bro..

understandable.. stick around here so you wont have that issue any longer bro..
My Dr says even thought my test is low it still falls in to the "norma" range. He suggested me to go to GNC and get some type of test booster.

My Dr says even thought my test is low it still falls in to the "norma" range. He suggested me to go to GNC and get some type of test booster.

My dga post ct is the strongest booster u can find so that would be a great option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahhhh the “ your test is in range answer” I’m 38 been on TRT since I was 34 .. Went to my normal Doc , we did blood work and got the same answer that you got ... Doc wouldn’t do anything for me ..Your GP doc is not the place to look for help in this situation, go see an Endocrinologist they treat people who suffer from hormonal imbalances .. For me personally ,I can’t belive I even functioned with my test that low .. Last blood work which I get done every three months my test was 835 .. I feel 100% better mentally and physically being on TRT ... The doc reviews my blood work , makes sure everything is in range and isn’t afraid to adjust things when needed ... Be an proactive in your health and don’t take no for an answer when you known something isn’t right with your health .. Good luck !!! With that being said, is TRT the fix all no ,but a proper test level combined with eating right and exercise make a world of difference...

If anyone can give me advice on a stack so I’m ready to go I’d appreciate it.

44yo, 6’2”, 210lbs. BF% unknown. Only health issue is elevated liver enzyme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He said 200 is the right range no way maybe for a girl jk but that is not a healthy level at all sounds like u need to get on injections if that's sonthing you feel is right of course.

If anyone can give me advice on a stack so I’m ready to go I’d appreciate it.

44yo, 6’2”, 210lbs. BF% unknown. Only health issue is elevated liver enzyme.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
what is your main goal aside from the healing and recovery aspect?

Top Bottom