napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice - Second Cycle.

ClassicGainz

Hey all, I want some advice on my next cycle.
Currently 225 lbs 5.11" and around 16%BF. Currently in a cutting phase as I obviously need to drop my BF a little before my next cycle. Ok, technically blast cause I've been cruising on 250mg Test for the last 6 months.

My first cycle was just 500mg Test for 16 weeks. I got stellar gains and then because of aspirations to continue competing kept the cruise going.

I want to be really conservative with my dosing/compound selection so I was considering stacking EQ. I hear tell a good base line is 600mg/wk to start. Should I drop my test to say 300 or keep it the same?

Any other advice based on the info I provided is much appreciated.

Thanks!

What is your age?

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

First and foremost, I want to make sure you know your current blast and cruise routine in setting you up for an irrevocable lifetime of TRT. With that said, I am assuming since this is an eq cycle it will be fairly long so for your next blast, 600eg 300test per week sounds reasonable.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Yes, I'm prepared to TRT once my bodybuilding days are over. I suffered no sides for the most part other than a little water retention and required no AI on 500mg/wk of test. I'm guessing being that EQ is more Anabolic than androgenic I will likely not require and AI for this blast. Is that true/likely? What are your personal experiences with EQ? I'm trying to stay away from harsher compounds for the obvious reasons but people seem to have mixed feelings regarding this drug.

Thank you for your time.

Also, I've been running 500iu a week HCG during my cycle and cruise. Should I up that dose being that I'm stacking the EQ now?

If you didn't require an AI one 500mg test blast, you shouldn't require one on the eq blast then either. Other sides like cardiovascular strain, prostate enlargement, skin aging, etc. can eventually manifest themselves if you blast too much test for too long, so that's why I reccomend the lower test with eq (eq is a very long ester and needs fair amount of time to run). Eq is pretty mild in sides though, so it's great in that regard. As far as the HCG, I would definitely not run that all the time on cycle, and if you are planning on going right back to cruising, don't run it at all. For those planning to PCT, it's only used in the closing weeks of a cycle if at all. For those cruising or on TRT, it's only used when you are trying to temporarily restore fertility.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Yuuper, you got it.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

i really dont think its smart in any way shape or form to just put yourself on trt at 27 years old...

Top Bottom