napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Advice for First Time User

OMGRONNY

Hey everyone,

Firstly, I'm sure a lot of you are just gonna be like "just don't take it" and I understand. I'm not even
sure if I want to, but just want to solidify my understanding incase I ever do. I'm 5'11" and 154 pounds
and am definitely a hardgainer. Fairly skinny, with not a whole lot of definition. I'm in a very intensive academic program in University and over the next 2-3 years will be struggling to find any time to hit the gym. Like seriously, might be able to squeeze in 2 sessions at most. I am nowhere near my genetic potential, and am considering taking SARMS to keep things going at steady pace like they are right now, despite being able to work out less. I do not intended to use SARMs for longer than 1 or 1.5 years. I just want them to get me through this period of my life until I can work out properly again. I want to run a short 6 week test cycle, and I imagine this to be my cycle:

RAD-140 7.5 mg - Week 1
RAD-140 15 mg - Week 2-8
Endo (?) mg - Weeks 8-12 (until blood work is normal)
MK-677- Weeks 8-12 (to help maintain mass during PCT)
Berberine - Weeks 8-12 (to counter the inflated BGL from MK-677)

So I have a few questions:

1) Given I'm not at my genetic potential, should I still consider taking MK-677 to negate any loss during PCT? I know that I should expect to lose less than someone who is at their peak, but will the amount of muscle loss be significant without MK-677? I want to try to keep 60-70% of my gains, and if I can do that without MK-677 I would like to do so. I'm concerned about the impacts of MK on my BGL & Insulin sensitivity.

2) If I should still be taking MK-677, what should I do to tolerate insulin better or reduce BGL? Do GDA's and Berberine actually work, and if so are there any side effects? Furthermore, are there any better alternatives to MK-677 during a PCT to help me train harder and maintain muscle when I'm not on
SARMs?

3) How should I structure my PCT (primarily with regards to dosage)?

4) Can I take endo or a test base with RAD-140 during the cycle to keep my test levels normal?

5) How much of an effect will this have on my liver? I see some people taking stacks of 3+ SARMs at once, so I thought this was something I should be able to tolerate, but what are your thoughts?

Thanks!

1. mk677 is a long term compound and so for it to be utilized as you expect, you would have had to have been on in longer than 6 weeks and i think you just have a misconception on it in general.. it doesnt add large amounts of size etc...

2. i dont see mk677 being anything that you think it is nor beneficial in how you see it

3. you shouldnt run a 6 week cycle, its a waste of time and money

4. WHERE ARE YOU COMING UP WITH ALL THIS? YOU DONT NEED A TEST BASE

5. THESE ARE NOT TOXIC, ONCE AGAIN, WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION??? the ONLY sarm that has ANY toxicity is yk11 as its partially methlyated... if you are getting toxicity from other sarms then you are not using authentic sarms...

you have a lot of misinformation going on here

Dylan has you covered here. I am not understanding where you have taken some of this information from but there is so much misconception going on here and Im glad Dylan summed it all up. Your understanding of MK677 especially is troubling a bit. It is not what you think in terms of what it does. It can provide some muscle growth but more so long term and nothing like you are making it out to be

1. mk677 is a long term compound and so for it to be utilized as you expect, you would have had to have been on in longer than 6 weeks and i think you just have a misconception on it in general.. it doesnt add large amounts of size etc...

2. i dont see mk677 being anything that you think it is nor beneficial in how you see it

3. you shouldnt run a 6 week cycle, its a waste of time and money

4. WHERE ARE YOU COMING UP WITH ALL THIS? YOU DONT NEED A TEST BASE

5. THESE ARE NOT TOXIC, ONCE AGAIN, WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION??? the ONLY sarm that has ANY toxicity is yk11 as its partially methlyated... if you are getting toxicity from other sarms then you are not using authentic sarms...

you have a lot of misinformation going on here
This!!!

Top Bottom