napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adderall while on gear?

Taxed77

I didn't really know where to post this, so here goes.

I'm 39, been on hrt @ 10 years. Found that i had low test levels when my wife and i were trying for our last child. So after she was born i was on board with the treatment. 100mg eow smoothed my a.d.d. pretty good. I cruise at 250mg weekly, it makes my mood, energy and libido to a better quality of life. Yes i get checked frequently and have my own blood kits to get checked also and when i am on.

Doc is most likely going to stay me on Adderall, will this affect me during blasts positively or negatively? That's what i am wondering

And advice or criticism is welcome

Keep an eye on your blood pressure. As long as that is in check I would feel ok with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dave. I have a bp monitoring machine in the house cause my wife's family has a hereditary high bp and she watched hers daily add a result.

I know it's a stimulant, and helps with ocd/add but i am doing reading on it so i am not ignorant when i go on the doc and can understand him when a explication is given about the medication. Ocd right?

I didn't sleep a bit last night. Have to give it some time for adjusting. I usually don't sleep if i don't train anyways. Smashed Ole lady's guts to pieces.....twice. no nighty night though

I didn't really know where to post this, so here goes.

I'm 39, been on hrt @ 10 years. Found that i had low test levels when my wife and i were trying for our last child. So after she was born i was on board with the treatment. 100mg eow smoothed my a.d.d. pretty good. I cruise at 250mg weekly, it makes my mood, energy and libido to a better quality of life. Yes i get checked frequently and have my own blood kits to get checked also and when i am on.

Doc is most likely going to stay me on Adderall, will this affect me during blasts positively or negatively? That's what i am wondering

And advice or criticism is welcome

As long as you closely monitor things I don't see any issues whatsoever

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Will at least your drained your balls. Last time I wrestled with Miss NY after I dunno v five or six hours straight.. Taking Gatorade breaks of course..I blacked out. Body said fuck it. She was yelling for help from me on the floor. I managed to make it up to the edge of the bed. Hearing her cries for help. I couldn't move. Woke up nine hours later covered in more types of fluid then ever.

Anyway...

VALHALLA CEO

[email protected]

Before i started dating my wife, i got to bang my sexy pharmacist. She knew all the meds i took, paxil xr....i nailed her for 4 hours, she begged me to stop cause she was so sore. Never got a nut. Wake up next morning she is already riding morning wood. First thing she says, your going to get that nut i don't care how long it takes. I never made it to work, 5 hours later...omfg you still didn't cum? Nope. It looked like she stuck a vaccum on her crotch. I couldn't get in it for almost 2 weeks. Paxil xr, will prevent pregnancy

Top Bottom