napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne Question

Joe S.

I haven't had it bad my entire life, pimples here and there and ingrown hairs, but I have a patch of something coming up on my right shoulder.
I see people talk about backnee, is it possible to get this on your shoulder area instead? Kind of like between neck, collar and trap area. Or is it always specific to the back or face?

My back is fine, no problems on face, and could the lgd cause this? I'm not on anything else besides the lgd and gw daily and triple x maybe 2- 3 times a week when I see the girlfriend.

It almost seems like a rash, just a cluster of small pimples, is the acne most talk about generalized to one area? I'd really hate to waste the cash on a dermatologist if this sounds like something just coming from what I'm taking and is normal.

I haven't had it bad my entire life, pimples here and there and ingrown hairs, but I have a patch of something coming up on my right shoulder.
I see people talk about backnee, is it possible to get this on your shoulder area instead? Kind of like between neck, collar and trap area. Or is it always specific to the back or face?

My back is fine, no problems on face, and could the lgd cause this? I'm not on anything else besides the lgd and gw daily and triple x maybe 2- 3 times a week when I see the girlfriend.

It almost seems like a rash, just a cluster of small pimples, is the acne most talk about generalized to one area? I'd really hate to waste the cash on a dermatologist if this sounds like something just coming from what I'm taking and is normal.
You can get acne pretty much anywhere, and I've had it myself on the shoulders. It's hard to say exactly what is causing it, but it's entirely possible the lgd is doing that. Some people do get a,little acne while on sarms

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Okay thanks RickRock, that puts me at ease some, I'll wait to pull the trigger on the doc unless it gets a lot worse, just sucks it's where it's at as it's highly visible in a tank :-(

Okay thanks RickRock, that puts me at ease some, I'll wait to pull the trigger on the doc unless it gets a lot worse, just sucks it's where it's at as it's highly visible in a tank :-(

anything that has any kid of effect on hormones, even a little, can cause acne

you guys do anything special to control it? I've been wiping with alcohol when I can. Not sure if it's doing any good yet, just really popped up over the weekend

benzoyl peroxide and salyclic acid.

Clearasil makes a tube of each, I wash with neutragena(sp?) acne soap, then salyclic acid and BP.

called Clearasil Ultra, just make you get some of each BP, and SA. Both are named the same.

you guys do anything special to control it? I've been wiping with alcohol when I can. Not sure if it's doing any good yet, just really popped up over the weekend

Beat off in public showers at the pool... the ass whoopin you get will make you worry less about backne lol...

Beat off in public showers at the pool... the ass whoopin you get will make you worry less about backne lol...

Lmao! I'd just have to make sure I stay David Banner somehow once the pummeling started and not change, the carnage that followed could be horrific. lol

called Clearasil Ultra, just make you get some of each BP, and SA. Both are named the same.
I just picked them up, i guess you just use one rinse then the other right after? Or just lather some of each on or doesn't matter?

I wash with neutrogena acne soap first, then slather over some salysylic, wait a few minutes for it to dry, and then slather BP over that.

Its a pretty strong drying trio there. No rinse except for the neutorogena, rinse off, pat dry. Other stuff just spread over area as above.

yup, they are topical treatments. Hope it helps, otherwise you'd have to go to I think its called acutane.

Question to the guys that are prone, besides treating it like I currently am, seems to be getting a little better, but looks like it may be a continuous battle which brings me to my question, Is this usually a battle through a whole cycle or just until the body adjust? Of course Saturday I got the questions I knew were coming when I took off my shirt from the woman, saying what the hell happened to your chest, I just said ahhh once in a while I get bad razor burn from shaving. She is a health nut an totally holistic, so I really don't want to hear it from her so rather not tell her anything.

Top Bottom