napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Accutane on cycle

deemto

Hey Dylan,
I'm a huge fan I watch your videos all the time, keep up the good work. I'm currently on my 6th week of test e and deca, 500mgs of each. Also using letrozole for gyno. It's working very well. I'm 30 year old male and I'm getting pretty bad acne on my back. Just wondering if it's ok to run accutane during my cycle or if it's best to wait after pct? Thanks for all the help I really appreciate your videos!!

500 each is pretty high. And using letro for gyno?? Did you use aromasin before? Or just started using letro when you got gyno? You also need caber for deca bro....

You can use accutane but it's a harsh drug. Watch Dylan's video.

Hey Dylan,
I'm a huge fan I watch your videos all the time, keep up the good work. I'm currently on my 6th week of test e and deca, 500mgs of each. Also using letrozole for gyno. It's working very well. I'm 30 year old male and I'm getting pretty bad acne on my back. Just wondering if it's ok to run accutane during my cycle or if it's best to wait after pct? Thanks for all the help I really appreciate your videos!!

I personally would explore other options to control acne without using Accutane. It has some pretty bad side effcts. Regular tanning can help control acne to a great extent

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've had bad acne all through high school and took acutane it did manage to clear most of my acne up but it's just such a harsh oral and you also need blood work every month just because it's very harsh on the liver you should maybe try Irish spring soap I've been using it for the past 3 weeks and I can already see the difference

if you really know what youre getting yourself into with accutane, then it is fine to run on cycle, however i would not run it on cycle if the cycle contains orals, just for overall safety.

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Top Bottom