Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

A step by step explanation on how to properly run a steroid cycle: By Dylan Gemelli

dylangemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I give a COMPLETE step by step breakdown on how to properly run a BASIC steroid cycle... I cover everything from start to finish in regards to what steps to take, the safety precautions and ancillaries needed, the timing, your pct and much more... This is a highly requested video and one you do not want to miss!






A step by step explanation on how to properly run a steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKvm3Kkfe-M&feature=youtu.be
 
A perfect video topic for those new to anabolics. I will say that I hope everyone takes the time to watch the video "am I ready for a steroid cycle" BEFORE watching this one
 
i truly hope everyone takes the time to watch this thoroughly... this will benefit everyone, even more seasoned users but DEFINITELY for newbies to this!
 
Top Bottom