napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Situation - Thoughts?

ImNewHere

First time I'll be testing SARMS, but a few quick questions.

Background:

40 yr/Male
5'10
170 lbs
18% BF (Currently dropping 1 - 1.25 lbs weekly)

Goal = After I hit my BF% target of 10 - 12%, I will bulk. My final goal = My frame would look good with 20 - 25lbs of mass added. I'm not looking to be huge, and I am able to add weight with diet and workout, but honestly, as the years pass I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep the gains lean, as it's easier to add fat than it used to, and I suspect lowering test is the culprit. I need an edge!

Off and on training last 2 yrs (Travel full time, so consistency had been difficult)
However, I finally found a solution with some high level resistance bands - Not ideal I know, but way better than hoping I'll be near a gym or bodyweight only. With anchors, I can recreate most movements, and I have stackable bands that allow up to 400 lbs of resistance. Started using these for 4 months, and cut from a starting point of 22% bf to 16% plus gained good strength - That's when a motorcycle accident dislocated my shoulder.

The last 10 months, I was unable to really do much of anything, even the impact of jogging caused pain in the joint and caused serious inflamation. Finally after a lot of hard work, I have regained 85% ROM and can do sets of pushups and even weights so long as I avoid straight up and down movement. Everything else I've been testing for 6 weeks, and I can even go heavy if I avoid straight vertical positioning with the shoulder.

So I want to introduce a SARM stack, but I know I need to get a few more months under the belt of strengthining and cutting, so I'm thinking I'll be ready in 90 days as I can easily have BF down to 10 - 12% and be working on regaining strength.

So I've been thinking:

LGD + S4 as well as the recommended mini PCT I see here in many threads: Clomid + GW

I read up on the recommended dosage of S4 to avoid or at least minimize the vision sides, so I'd be following that protocol as well.

Reason for posting:

Two nagging questions:

1. In searching the web, I seem to get a ridiculous amount of variation in trusted sources. Half the people will calla source garabage, the other half swear by them. Some suggest "prohormones, or fake SARMS" others swear they broke through PR's and slapping on pure muscle... How do you know who to trust for a reliable source?

2. The last few years, I've been feeling fatigued almost 24/7. I push through it and work out anyways, but nothing seems to give me great energy. I'm beginning to suspect low test, and am going to line up a blood test. If it comes back that my #'s are low, do you still recommend SARMS? I will likely at that time be faced with the decision of some sort of TRT, and I'm really torn on that one. If I go through with a base TRT recommended by the doc, how will this impact my choice of SARMS if at all? Would I need to hold off on the SARMS for a specific period to acclimate to the test? Or is this a scenario where they compliment each other so well I should just pull the trigger?

Bonus question: Anyone here get good results with bands primarily? I'd run into a few individuals who swore by them, and while I prefer and will seek out gyms, when on the road, depending on the country it's not always realistic. Curious if anyone has any experience in a similar situation?

Just tired of feeling...Well...Tired!

Note: I know pre, during, and post bloods are recommended as well, and I intend to do so.

Sorry for the longer post, just frustrated with aging...

I think it would be better for the time being to run a sarms cutting stack in conjunction with your diet and training to help meet your goal. You are thinking too far ahead when your focus needs to be getting in shape. Youre acting like dropping 6 to 8% bodyfat in 3 months is going to be a cake walk, when the lifestyle you have obviously has led to being at your current state. You said yourself you gain fat easily. That's what I recommend

there is no need to speculate until you get the bloodwork done... you can run whatever sarm you want with trt, it makes no difference and wont impact anything... bands are fine to take on the road... any exercise is better than none.. aging is just what it is... there's nothing you can do about it except push harder to make yourself better than you were when you were younger, which can be done... if you have an underlying issue with test, then you need to get it treated, which is not uncommon... just wait and see what the results show...

you need to focus on cutting down to a healthier body fat though and that would be more along the lines of a gw, s4 and sr9009 stack.. theres no reason to be using lgd at your current condition

Top Bottom