napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

8 weeks Blood work Phurious Cyp

Dangans

My total test levels was 441 before I started.

Please see attached blood work 8 week of 200mg Phurious Test Cyp. Please critique what I need. My e2 is high should I add aromasin 12.5 eod?
77cf5235dff5593b0ebdd12dcd3366f8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
200mg per week and test level is at 728? Is that supposed to be right ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I do. Feeling a little tired maybe from the elevated estrogen

I would think u should be a little higher as well but Ur numbers are in range now and I assume Ur on trt? If Ur feeling good at that level I'd keep it there..U can add aromasin 12.5 eod if u want to

How many days after injection was the blood test? 200mg gets me about 900 but everyone is a little different

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I would think u should be a little higher as well but Ur numbers are in range now and I assume Ur on trt? If Ur feeling good at that level I'd keep it there..U can add aromasin 12.5 eod if u want to
I never pinned before 8 weeks ago I am planning to stay on trt. Should I stay on 200mg a week for trt then throw in a blast of 300 a week for 12 weeks?

Let me add I'm on a sarms stack of LGD MK 2866 and GW

How many days after injection was the blood test? 200mg gets me about 900 but everyone is a little different

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I pinned on Thursday git tested on Saturday less then 48 hours

I never pinned before 8 weeks ago I am planning to stay on trt. Should I stay on 200mg a week for trt then throw in a blast of 300 a week for 12 weeks?

That's up to u...you can definitely experiment,go to 250 and see if it gets u to 900 or better,then decide if u feel better or worse..trt is mainly just getting Ur numbers in range and how good u feel....U definitely want to feel good as you'll be on this the rest of your life

That's up to u...you can definitely experiment,go to 250 and see if it gets u to 900 or better,then decide if u feel better or worse..trt is mainly just getting Ur numbers in range and how good u feel....U definitely want to feel good as you'll be on this the rest of your life
OK I will do 250 then check numbers and see how I feel

Yep and when u blast I'd start at 350...then next cycle you may try 400...always start low and slowly work Ur way up

Something does not seem right

Top Bottom