napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

600MG Testosterone Enanthate 400mg Trenbolone Enanthate. Should I add anything ?

spatomonis

So this my ususlly my cycle for bulking/off- season as well as cutting ( i believe diet is everythin)
Wk 1-10 600mg Novector Labs Test E 400mg Thaiger Pharma or Novector Labs Tren E.
So I was thinking should i add anadrol OR Boldenone. What doseage should i do or should i not add anything at all ?. Always used tren e coz its cheaper in my country

PS. I will be turning PRO in april in my country In Classic bodybuilding so guys pray for me

If your diets is on and you taking care of your liver hit some a50! I did as little as 25 mgs every other day and got great results just recently.

Just asking for advice guys. No harm in that also i am a very conservative gear user i think you dont need much

I never really got side effects from any steroids i barely use AI never had estro issue even got bloods done. I guess i am genetically blessed

Test Tren and Anadrol is a very potent stack. One of my favorites but extremely harsh on the body. I always wanted to try Test Tren Eq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey try starting at 25 and see how you feel especially if this is your first time. I've always believed in less is better. I just got done using it that way for the first time and it worked great. The pumps where insane!
I was thinking 50mg per day wk1-4

A-bombs and EQ are 2 of my favorites but I don't know about running a-bombs and tren together.

Based on that I'd suggest the Test/Tren/EQ combo. As always provided that your diet and training are 110% dialed in.

I'm running that combo now in my offseason with good results.

you should be fine with 50 mg on it... i just ran tren and anadrol with huge success HOWEVER i ran it with respect and if you do that, then you will see excellent results with minimal side effects... also, be very aware that anadrol will cause a good estrogen spike... so just be on top of that and OBVIOUSLY the toxicity.. you will be good with it bro... respect it and it will respect you back...

here's my cycle log so you can see how i ran it... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...-cycle-time!-new-log-dylan-gemelli-11728.html

Top Bottom