napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

4th week on update

KODA24

Hey everyone,
Friday is the last day of my 4th week on.
Cycle is:
Tren A- 400mg/wk
Test C- 500mg bi weekly
EQ- 800mg bi weekly
Proviron 50mg a day split
Anadrol 75mg a day split
Caber- e3d
Armorosin- did
GW 1ml a day
Cycle Assist
all sources from our board.

So, I'm still not sure I'm reacting like I thought in regards to strength gains. I am stronger, but this week I feel like shit! Just blah. I look better already in the mirror. it's insane. I'm eating well. Just wonder why I don't feel the drol like I thought I would. (Platinum Biotech). Seated dumbbell presses this pastTuesday: 55x10, 75x10, 85x10, 90x6. Standing flys: 25,30, 35, 40 x14 plus. So it's going ok, the sides are minimal great muscle pump And intense workouts. I will keep you updated every couple of weeks. I gained 5lbs so far. I guess I'm pleased thus far for me being half way to 51yrs.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cycle assist and tudca can help. At 4 week the tren and oral are probably catching up to you. Liver values probably high and health markers starting to tank from the tren.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Cycle assist and tudca can help. At 4 week the tren and oral are probably catching up to you. Liver values probably high and health markers starting to tank from the tren.

Yes I forgot.....on cycle assist as well. Thanks.

I'd think it'd come quick with drol at that dose. Chances are though man, staying ahead of the physical taxing those compounds are doing on you at your age is going to be an up hill battle. Lots of NAC and TUDCA bro. What's your BP averaging? Mines up 20 pts thinking about that combo.

I'd think it'd come quick with drol at that dose. Chances are though man, staying ahead of the physical taxing those compounds are doing on you at your age is going to be an up hill battle. Lots of NAC and TUDCA bro. What's your BP averaging? Mines up 20 pts thinking about that combo.

Haven't checked it lately. I only have probably 1 more week on drol . I have only felt crappy this week for a couple of days.

Yeah I'd pop into your local pharm and run the numbers. Can't hurt and it only takes a second.

Just finished up biceps,legs, forearms and abs.
Standing dumbbell curls: 35x14,50x10,60x7,70x3 drop to 40x10.
Ez Barbell curls 100x14, 120 (2x10) felt pretty good. Gave the young'uns a run for their money tonight!

Hey Koda,

Have you still been disappointed in the Plat. Bio. DROL?
Hard to say I just finished my 4th week Friday, strength jumped big time. May be tren. Hard to say. It may be me.

Top Bottom