napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

208 workouts

44YOGearHead

I had a sad ass thought... I workout four times a week, 52 weeks a year equals a mere 208 workouts per year. ☹️ That bros is a bit of a fucking upsetting thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And many (or most) professional boxers only fight 2 or 3 times a year for 48 minutes (36 of real fight time) tops!

An NFL player really only "plays" 7 minutes a game.
Yea i guess the play calling, before snap adjustments, audibles, running back to the line of scrimmage after a play right after putting fourth a maximum effort physically exerting yourself against another (who is usually a huge beast of a man) just to do it all over again for another 7-8 seconds doesn't count towards the actual gameplay huh? I hate it when people say that it makes it sound so easy lol no offense.

And those guys workout a lot more often than 208 times a year...at least the elite level guys do... Guys who play on superbowl worthy teams that actually go deep into the playoffs only get 2-3 weeks of vacation a year....the lucky ones get like 4 weeks and if you play for a team like the cleveland browns you will get a whole 3 months...

Last edited:
I guess when you put things in perspective bodybuilder works his entire life just to step on stage and do a 60 second routine and stand in a lineup and pose for like 20-30 seconds at a time. But that totally sounds like you are discrediting all his sacrifice and hard work. At least to me.

I had a sad ass thought... I workout four times a week, 52 weeks a year equals a mere 208 workouts per year. ☹️ That bros is a bit of a fucking upsetting.

But your growing in strength and size 365 days a year!... right... thats the goal Bro.... just a thought to ease the pain Bro... lol...

BTW... this is Blaze91... formally known as noparking99.... I changed my nic

Yea i guess the play calling, before snap adjustments, audibles, running back to the line of scrimmage after a play right after putting fourth a maximum effort physically exerting yourself against another (who is usually a huge beast of a man) just to do it all over again for another 7-8 seconds doesn't count towards the actual gameplay huh? I hate it when people say that it makes it sound so easy lol no offense.

And those guys workout a lot more often than 208 times a year...at least the elite level guys do... Guys who play on superbowl worthy teams that actually go deep into the playoffs only get 2-3 weeks of vacation a year....the lucky ones get like 4 weeks and if you play for a team like the cleveland browns you will get a whole 3 months...

I never said there was anything wrong with it so go give your rash of shit to someone else.

Last edited:
I had a sad ass thought... I workout four times a week, 52 weeks a year equals a mere 208 workouts per year. ☹️ That bros is a bit of a fucking upsetting thought.

It's just like sex bro....it's not how many times you do it or how long you do it, but what you do when you're in there that counts!

Last edited:
Top Bottom