napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2017 Arnold

Just watched the 1st and 2nd callouts in the 212 class. David Henry all the way.

I watched the pre-judging again before I left he office and yeah, Ahmad had him....especially on lower body.

I watched the pre-judging again before I left he office and yeah, Ahmad had him....especially on lower body.

Agreed. Ahmed brought his legs up a lot since the olympia. That dude is gonna give flex a run for his money this year

Ahmed's hammy's were just freaky ��

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

Unreal. I missed it the 1st time I watched the video but when I went back; HOLY SHIT!

Last edited:
Got this close to rich piana and say hi to him. There were probably 500 people in line to meet him. I wasn't in for that IMG_0302.jpgIMG_0302.jpg

Cedric's speech:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHNb3utWa1w

In a sport with a lot of right AND wrong, Cedric is one of the things that's right about the sport.

BTW Arnold taking a selfie?
Yes the man is a true ambassador, great speech. I'm 5 hours ahead here so up to sit up most of the night to watch it live but I'm so glad I did. I think Luke Sandoe did the UK proud on his Pro debut coming in at eighth.

It's never too late to reinvent yourself!

Really regretting not going.....Women's figure was STACKED. Ryan Terry's back was insane, but his tri's in that back shot looked like they weren't there. May have been the angle and the lighting in the pics.....

Top Bottom