napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

20% off & some more things ;-)

I would like to write some lines in order to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hipocampus.me team really wishes you all the best in the new year, including reaching all your goals.

Allow me, also, to let you know some of the news we had prepared for this season:

1.- A 20% discount will be applied in your order if you enter the coupon code XMAS15 when checking out. This code is available for orders over 200 USD (before discount) and it will be valid until January the 6th.

2.- Credit Card payment is back to be available. Smoother than ever, discreet as usual. Orders placed and pay before December the 31st wont pay the Credit Card fee (5% over the total) when paying his order using this method. No minimum order needed to take advantage of this.

3.- As you should already know, all the orders placed and pay in the next week wont be shipped until January the 7th. Believe me, shippers had made a great effort during the last months and theyreally deserved those relaxing days. Thanks for understanding.

I, personally, would like to thank you, once again, all your support during this 2015 and I wish you´ll come back to us in 2016.

Thank you very much.

Hipocampus.me

Dear users

Allow me to send you an email to remin you that for the next 24 hours you can pay your order using your credit card without any extra fee. It means you will be saving the 5% commision the bank is charging for this service.

Also I would like to remind you that the coupon code XMAS15 is still available. It will give you a 20% disocunt if your order is over 200 USD. It will be valid until January the 6th.

On the other hand, I would like to share with you one of the objectives we had created for us in January: we would like to have, at least, an order from a new customer every day. It means we would like to have 31 new customer in January. As you are already customer of us and you have checked our service and product, I would like to ask for your cooperation in order to get this challenge covered. Any public comment you can wirte about us, any word you can say about us to any of your gym mates will be more than welcome. If we are getting this done, I have a very nice, VERY NICE surprise for you all in the first days in February :) Let´s do it! Help us getting this challenge done :)

I wouldnt like to finish my email without wishing you and your family a great New Year 2016. I really hope you will get all your challenges done.

Thank you very much.

Hipocampus.me

A quick update to confirm you all that all the pending orders were shipped between today and yesterday!

The XMAS15 coupon code will be active for the next 24 hours and I had waived the 200 USD minimum order. Now you can add the discount no matter how much your order is.

Do not miss it!!

Hipocampus.me

Top Bottom