napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

20% off discount coming soon to SARMSX...

I've been waiting for a nice discount like this for a LONG time, perfect timing too. I am almost out of MK & GW two of my favorite products. Now only if I could hit the Lotto this weekend. If I do, I am buying the entire Sarmsx company all together.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a nice discount like this for a LONG time, perfect timing too. I am almost out of MK & GW two of my favorite products. Now only if I could hit the Lotto this weekend. If I do, I am buying the entire Sarmsx company all together.
LMFAO!! i love it! definitely take advantage of it... its likely to be offered for a long time now!

Yes, you read it right! Coming soon, likely next week, SARMSX will be adding a bank wire transfer option to choose as a payment method and by paying this way, not only will the order process much quicker, but a 20% discount will also be offered on your order... Within a month or less, bitcoin will also be an option with a likely 15% discount as well... The wire transfer option will be available next week, which I will update everyone when it is ready to go! This is a great way to take advantage of a very large discount!

Hi Dylan,

Haven't heard any updates in regards to this payment option.. is it already up and running? I'm thinking of making some purchases soon, cheers!

Has anyone tried ordering with this method of payment? I'm naturally a skeptical person so it makes me wonder why they would offer 20% off for you to give them your banking info.

Tried it no worries and your not giving them your banking info. you give there information to your bank, if your bank does wire transfers mine did, then of course you have to pay the fees of the wire transfer mine came out to be like 40 bucks but the savings is more theworth it. And I imagine this cuts out the middle man of transaction fees they pay to whoever handles there credit transactions whenever a purchase is made through credit card. Well hope that helps.

Is there a good place online to do wire transfers or do most you guys just go to your personal bank to have it done? I was trying to do western union online but they were looking for some number that didn't match up with the info Justin had sent me.

(Excuse my ignorance I know practically nothing about wire transfers)

I have ordered from sarmsx a few times and my credit card order got flagged, so instead of scanning over my ID and credit card I thought I'd do the wire transfer.

Is there a good place online to do wire transfers or do most you guys just go to your personal bank to have it done? I was trying to do western union online but they were looking for some number that didn't match up with the info Justin had sent me.

(Excuse my ignorance I know practically nothing about wire transfers)

I have ordered from sarmsx a few times and my credit card order got flagged, so instead of scanning over my ID and credit card I thought I'd do the wire transfer.
you should email them about it... your bank is the easiest but they would be able to help you with any of that bro

Can't wait. Nice. I need 3 bottle of MK and 3 bottle of GW. FOR MY PCT and I will continue it two months after PCT. GOOD JOB DYLAN. THX.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom