napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

2 week shred diet

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of a cut and am going on vacation in 2 weeks. Just wondering what i can do to have a more shredded appearance. In terms of carbs and what not... Its not a contest or anything lol so I'm not gonna do all the sodium stuff. I just want to look dry and full on vacation and wanted to know what i could do with my carbs since thats what makes you look full. I was thinking of something like low carbing for 11 days and then adding carbs in for the last 3 days. Im also gonna take a diuretic before i leave. And recommendations thanks

CobraMuscle said:
Hey guys, I'm in the middle of a cut and am going on vacation in 2 weeks. Just wondering what i can do to have a more shredded appearance. In terms of carbs and what not... Its not a contest or anything lol so I'm not gonna do all the sodium stuff. I just want to look dry and full on vacation and wanted to know what i could do with my carbs since thats what makes you look full. I was thinking of something like low carbing for 11 days and then adding carbs in for the last 3 days. Im also gonna take a diuretic before i leave. And recommendations thanks

The main question I would have, is what will you be eating on vacation? Because despite whatever stuff you try before you go, it will be extremely short lived and any appearance changes can be gone in one meal depending on what you eat. If you are going on vacation to enjoy yourself, I don't see the point in trying to do anything crazy before you leave because it really won't make a difference after about a day anyways.

Honestly all that crazy carb depletion/carb loading stuff isn't going to make much difference anyways in my experience. I've tried that with shows, and it really didn't help anything. Just eat the right amount of carbs to give you a full appearance without spilling over and bloating is the best advice I can give you. Everyone should know how their bodies respond to carbs and how much it takes to achieve that. Carbs won't have an effect on being hard or dry either. That's going to have to do with sodium, water intake, AI dose, etc...

Top Bottom