napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st Sarms setback - 44 yr old

miami1478

First let me say thanks for all the great advice I have been able to learn past 6 months. I am 44 and have been active w sarms since October. I had great success with a 4 week then after PCT a 7 week Rad and Cardarine stack. Rad worked way up to dosage 20 per day and Card 20. After my most recent PCT had blood work done (bad cholesterol was lil high the good , overall and triglycerides numbers were great as was BP and Test levels)

So I started a YK and Card stack. At first went 5 YK morning with same 20 card been doing 30 mins before workout and 5 yk at night. Upped to 7.5 yk twice this week. Visually I like the look and feel pumped in slightly different way then rad but happy with it. Strength wise my leg, and pull days all going up but my push has fell apart. I'm not a power lifter so not trying to break records and no joint pain. i'm a regular guy, used to play football who has fell back love in gym with previous stacks. Don't laugh at my weights here fellas but since I started the yk went from repping 205 for 13 then down to 10 now yesterday just 7!!! Is it the yK making me lose endurance for higher rep sets? This never happened with rad. I consistently went up. Down days I go heavier with 4 sets of 4 or 5 sets of 3 on bench its all good. Trainer I know thinks I might just have worn out shoulders and should try going light for full week and see what happens. been lifting 6 days a week.

Anyway I ordered some rad yesterday. Was thinking of lowering the yk back to 5 twice a day and add the rad starting at 10 a day but working up to 20 if no sides along with the 20 card. i appreciate any advice on WHEN to best take yk. I get the split does aspect but how long before a workout? Critique me at will fellas. I'm still loving gym and this site and some sarms have really helped get be back feelin young again.

thats pretty odd to say the least and should be happening... where did you get the sarms? did you get bloodwork done at all?

Thanks fellas. Chemyo. I know Dylan gave them a mid tier review in comments of youtube vid but I have had nothing but great results there with Rad and Card as have 3 others I put on to them. They do independent test their stuff. If everything went down I'd be suspicious but just got back from gym today and more of same. My 4 set of 4 bench that I did during end of pct I got 3 reps first set lowered 10 lbs go 4 and 4 felt good went back up 10 and only got 2. Everything else today .. db incline, barrel incline, cable flys and all the triceps work was great. YK is messing with my BB bench. I don't think its bunk sarms otherwise I'd be weaker everywhere. Is it possible trainer right and just need to bench light or take off bb bench for week?

yes got blood work done BEFORE start of this cycle. Everything was great but slightly high bad cholesterol. But dr. said my good cholesterol and triglycerides numbers were great so not to worry. Also BP was 110-72 and test was in high 600s

the problem with those sarms sight is they selective scam. i would only trust our sponsors

My varying you mean splitting in 2 or why less YK then rad? I had read yk should be lower does then rad but maybe im wrong. I've also read yk better as ancillary to something else then main and best towards end of cycle. That said I think I will go light for the week and when the rad comes in end of week get back at it. A rad, yk, card stack .. Dylan do you have an ideal way to administer doses with times for that? I've seen your individual doses thread but wondering if diff with stack. Thanks! Yes after this round I will move over to Sarms for Sale.

Im really trying to steer clear of just bashing without cause... its just not necessary and often times conclusions get jumped to etc... so im only posting what i know more so recently than anything... there's been a few of the more widely used companies (not all) but some i wont just start naming that have had a lot more issues than normal... one of the likely causes is bad raws being sent and not continuously testing them... a lot of places dont test every batch they get... theres also some collusion out there between a few top companies starting more companies under different names... many have shifted to adding MANY products that will get them shut down as well, like pro hormones, pde5 inhibitors, ancillaries etc... i can tell you that more recently chemyo was caught involved with having fake review sites posted that has REALLY GOOD SEO work done to bounce them to the top as well as paying top dollar to influencers to lie about their products... so just be very very careful... the bait and switch is a very real thing

I have heard a lot of mixed things with chemyo lately. I didnt hear them brought up in negative regards for quite a long time in the past but it seems the past year or so there has been a lot of things going around about them so I would be careful with them

sorry fellas i meant doses and time of day .. i checked out the individual sarm dose thread dylan has but anything diff for stack of those 3

remember that yk11 does have small amounts of methylation so thats why n2guard is added to this stack, to protect against any toxicity that could occur

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later

1-12 n2guard

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day

The cycle that Dylan gave you is perfect. I really see some top level gains being made on that cycle

Top Bottom