napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st cycle

Alright thanks guys for the advice. Will stay natural and improve my diet see how much more I can improve. Keep the knowledge going.

Alright thanks guys for the advice. Will stay natural and improve my diet see how much more I can improve. Keep the knowledge going.

So whatchu gonna do with the gear you have? Stare at it? If you proceed do it right we're not morons and know if you have it you will most likely use it ya know. Be smart, be careful, get AI aromasin 12.5mg eod, find out thru threads here what a real PCT looks like or find a good one online, don't be that dude with tits and a dead dick at age 21 or 22.

I didn't see your stats maybe I missed something, Idk, but thats probably the best route for now brother... It seems like from what others were saying you are fairly small and don't weight much... cycling might only hurt you in the end if you snap, break, or tear something. Thank you for actually taking the advice man, it doesn't happen a lot and it should because nobody here wants to see you get hurt. You can definitely do a lot naturally man. Get your diet and training in check and i promise you there are hella natural gains to be made. The key to growing is eating, plants don't grow if you don't water them.

Well it's not going anywhere and could possibly sell it, know plenty of older guys at my gym who use gear.

So whatchu gonna do with the gear you have? Stare at it? If you proceed do it right we're not morons and know if you have it you will most likely use it ya know. Be smart, be careful, get AI aromasin 12.5mg eod, find out thru threads here what a real PCT looks like or find a good one online, don't be that dude with tits and a dead dick at age 21 or 22.

You should stare at it shit don't go bad for a long time man, don't do it...

Probably will just sit here for a while, I'm not in a rush or anything. I'll aim for 170 probably before thinking about it again to be honest

Don't hate bro I stare at my vials like I could move them with my brain.

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

i keep stuff in my cabinet like a Goose Egg. sometimes i open it just to look at it and get a sinister grin on my face. then i close cabinet. having a stash of gear makes me happy

I'm gonna start stocking up for my next cycle this week, it'll be more of a work in progress cuz I won't be cycling again till around Jan-Feb, but it will make me happy to look at the liquid gains..

I'm gonna start stocking up for my next cycle this week, it'll be more of a work in progress cuz I won't be cycling again till around Jan-Feb, but it will make me happy to look at the liquid gains..

yes stocking gear up is almost better then cycling itself

Ya same here. I open the gate to my walk in vault.. Feel the rush of gainzzz fill my eyes.. Soak it in..

Maybe I have a problem.

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

I'm probably gonna try to get my hands on this guys gallon jugs of test cyp and I won't have to worry about test for a good while.

Which one, these?
4f0ddb4daba8bb3b4751b69e1900e8d1.jpg

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

beautiful. i want to drink it.

I'm starting my first cycle soon and have it set up already, but would like to ask anyway, woukd aromasin at 6.25mg be better than using nolvadex? I watched your video about these two and would like to know if it is ok to run just aromasin.

bro, thats impossible to answer if i dont know your cycle plan? obviously aromasin is going to always be the better choice... nolvadex is not even a true AI and aromasin is the strongest aside from letro, which you would not be using whatsoever unless it was a last resort... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat??? what is your planned cycle??

Top Bottom