napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

15 years old using gear

His parents should be locked away and this kid placed in a orphanage in Chechnya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. at 15 your hormones are going crazy on their own. I cant even imagine how fucked up hes gonna be later on it life. Says at the end he stopped gear...hopefully on his own and not cause of a health condition....

54257a22d2ef57efa861991d873d89ec.jpg

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This has been going on for a long time. When I was in high school guys were taking Dbol. All you can do is educate and protect your children. There's always that small percentage that'll do whatever they want.

I see so many of them in my gym and unfortunately not all of them will listen to you but i try my best

Am medical professional and your hormones are already raging. I will likely be treating you when you come in complaining at 30 you have no sex drive, no libido and want kids, but be able to make it with you girlfriend, but can not get boner anymore. And you are on TRT for life, not to mention other drugs! I hate to say this, but I hope you get your wish to die young if you keep doing this. Because living with a body totally shot is where you is headed! NO ONE should be using steroids under 26!!!! And you need to see what goes on in assisted living facility with people who did NOT die, but can not even wipe their own ass anymore!!! They have pressure ulcers and can do nothing but watch their own body rot! Go out doing something really fun, like skydiving and risc going splat. And before people give me crap for this post, know I was in Motorcycle accident and every bone in my body broken, 218 places, after being hit by two cars! That did not get me off Motorcycle, and neither will any of you. In a way. I get it. If he can not be talked out of it, go out with a bang..........................

Can not believe I just say this. At least this kid is being honest. If he hope to die young, the alternative can be much worse..................................

Last edited:
Could end up sterile too. Like others have said... plenty of testosterone going on anyway at 15. Not to mention more wear and tear on the body that will come back to haunt him later.

Isn't this the kid Bostin Loyd was coaching? Bostin thought it was the greatest thing for a 15 year old to be using all that gear smh

Isn't this the kid Bostin Loyd was coaching? Bostin thought it was the greatest thing for a 15 year old to be using all that gear smh
Yeah Bostin was advising him. The poor kid completely fucked his life up. I feel bad for him

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I used in high school and have caused life long issues resultimg in TRT for life because I had no fucking clue! Idiotic to cycle a damn thing!!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I can't even watch it. Makes me sick!

I watch it all the way through. Kid wants to die young. At least he is honest about what he is doing. I can only compare to me not getting off my motorcycle even at nearly being killed on it.

You can not stop me. I hope before he is sick and in long term care hospital, he goes skydiving or something worth the rush. Is better than rotting body full if pressure ulcerals. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom