napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

15 years old using gear

Dorin does what as a profession again??? Lol... our boy Dorin. You should work at a hospital where you can share your inspiring story with others bro. I've heard it more than a few times and never tire of it simply because it's a tale of overcoming so much physical anguish and then giving back by working in the medical profession.

Dorin ftw.

I wish I was rich and could just get him some gear. His patience is admirable. LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dorin1.jpgAnd when people really need me, I do not mind! But it bother me a lot when people come in from doing really stupid shit? This kid come in from a motorcycle accident still wearing helmet and with two buddies helping him walk. Plastic bag and towel around left foot. I can not wait to hear this, right? He says he was in hurry, put on his helmet and gloves before he realise he forgot his riding boots!! So he jump onto motorcycle trying to catch up with friends wearing flip flops on his feet when he had to try and avoid accident and when he put his left foot down? It curled up under motorcycle because flip flop pulled his foot under this bike and broke it when he lay it down on the side!

All 5 metatarsal bones bent up and backward and toes still attach to tissue, but bones? Yeah, they are all broken, genius! And foot of yous? Daaa! Is split in two! No worries! Fist I straighten you foot into natural position, but is going to hurt!! Then put you on Computed Tomography Scan and see how bad it is! Oh and that being in a hurry? You will have lot of time now! You are not walking on this for 2 months at least!

Carolina Linemans boots with steel shanks and toe cap? Excellent riding gear, for about $200! And another brain child genius goes off to OR and then ICU!!!!
12be0aa70a6c4f7b9b5fcb268f1af542.jpg

Last edited:
And if anyone want to send me some Tren and EQ for Christmas? Thx. Mult Aprecia!! What else can I do but be patient? Really thought I would ave a job ove holidays. But no. Sigh. One thing will be nice. Once am license LPN? Not only can I continue school, but I can afford gear! My fucking health insurance decide is not paying for my doctor ordered Test Cyp 250mg/mL anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And if anyone want to send me some Tren and EQ for Christmas? Thx. Mult Aprecia!! What else can I do but be patient? Really thought I would ave a job ove holidays. But no. Sigh. One thing will be nice. Once am license LPN? Not only can I continue school, but I can afford gear! My fucking health insurance decide is not paying for my doctor ordered Test Cyp 250mg/mL anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hang in there bro!

View attachment 3313And when people really need me, I do not mind! But it bother me a lot when people come in from doing really stupid shit? This kid come in from a motorcycle accident still wearing helmet and with two buddies helping him walk. Plastic bag and towel around left foot. I can not wait to hear this, right? He says he was in hurry, put on his helmet and gloves before he realise he forgot his riding boots!! So he jump onto motorcycle trying to catch up with friends wearing flip flops on his feet when he had to try and avoid accident and when he put his left foot down? It curled up under motorcycle because flip flop pulled his foot under this bike and broke it when he lay it down on the side!

All 5 metatarsal bones bent up and backward and toes still attach to tissue, but bones? Yeah, they are all broken, genius! And foot of yous? Daaa! Is split in two! No worries! Fist I straighten you foot into natural position, but is going to hurt!! Then put you on Computed Tomography Scan and see how bad it is! Oh and that being in a hurry? You will have lot of time now! You are not walking on this for 2 months at least!

Carolina Linemans boots with steel shanks and toe cap? Excellent riding gear, for about $200! And another brain child genius goes off to OR and then ICU!!!!

When I did my 30 days in the ER stint, had a typical squid on a donorcycle come in. Tank top, tennis shoes, and shorts. Besides all the skin graphs he'd require for years, his toes were all ground completely off, and he wouldn't even be able to walk for a year without intensive rehabilitation. People dont realize how important their toes are for walking and balance.

As for me, Used to race motorcycles (on road and offroad) have commuted for decades, but then my street gear is all race level gear (armored boots, armored gloves, strapped on back protector w/tailbone and scapula protection, you get the drift) Only compromise is my AeroStich riding suit, but even that has hard armor on impact points.

Hang in there bro!

Am trying. Fortunately www.pharmacomstore.co has test cyp 250mg/mL in 10 ml vials I can afford. It may even be the same as am getting from my pharmacy. My phamacy wants $244.91 fo 10mL jug of 250mg/mL test cyp. I can get FIVE 10ml jugs at same strength for same price, so I used my auction winning to get some though them. It will help until January comes around and I can access my student disbursement then. Am really surprised at how much cycling and workouts have helped me add strength to my skeletal fame after broken in 218 places!! it hasd made a big difference in strength and endurance!

Top Bottom