napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

100 Member Milestone in Less than a Week!

imported_admin

As the subject heading states, what an accomplishment and testament to what we are building here. In less than a week, our community has already reached 100 members. This is unheard of for a brand new forum and community. Now that we have reached this initial milestone it is time to think much bigger and to start our REAL growth and concept. We must continue to provide the best for everyone and spread the word to continue to grow. We can do this together as one. There is a great deal of strength in numbers so we MUST spread the word. We need to all work together to continue to be THE GO TO PLACE for EVERYONE on the planet! I have nothing but love and gratitude for everyone here doing what they can to spread the good word and be a member of this community. Great work everyone.

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... CAN YOU FEEL IT??

Mountain-Man said:
congrats before ya know it we will hit 5000

I see that happening a lot sooner than later... I EXPECT that and I fully intend to get there at a rapid and accelerated pace...

"If you build it, they will come"

One of my favorite quotes, from one of my favorite movies. This forum is our own Field of dreams, and when you put together a site like this it's no wonder why the people flock to it. No drama, no BS, no deleted posts for talking crap about a sponsor, no altered reviews. Just straight up truth and knowledge shared by everyone where we can all work together to help us all get bigger, better, leaner, and stronger!

Now I would encourage everyone to spread the word about this place, to help it grow even more. EVERYONE is looking for a site just like this!!

Wow!! That's pretty impressive. I also think if things are going to go down the way I see them going on another site we are going to be getting a major surge of great people coming our way very soon.

This is awesome!!

Well, there is a good group of leaders here so you will see it blow up even quicker then most start up sites

sweetnspicy said:
Wow!! That's pretty impressive. I also think if things are going to go down the way I see them going on another site we are going to be getting a major surge of great people coming our way very soon.

This is awesome!!

I am liking you more and more each post!! :D We want everyone to come over and see how things are SUPPOSED TO BE... One thing I ALWAYS do no matter what I am involved in is study... When I say this, I mean I INTRICATELY study what I am involved in, learn it inside and out and then find ways to improve it fundamentally, intrinsically and on the surface... That is what I am doing here... I made it a point to learn every positive and the unfortunate HIGH rate of negative... I am implementing every positive that I have learned, disposed of all the negatives and added every positive that I can imagine... I am blessed with a high affinity of support, a loyal and caring staff and a spirit within by the grace of God that allows me to be one of the most determined individuals alive... These all together equate THE VERY BEST I can possibly be for everyone... I TRULY appreciate any help brining more people here to see how things are supposed to be and to become a part of an endlessly growing family...

RickRock said:
"If you build it, they will come"

One of my favorite quotes, from one of my favorite movies. This forum is our own Field of dreams, and when you put together a site like this it's no wonder why the people flock to it. No drama, no BS, no deleted posts for talking crap about a sponsor, no altered reviews. Just straight up truth and knowledge shared by everyone where we can all work together to help us all get bigger, better, leaner, and stronger!

Now I would encourage everyone to spread the word about this place, to help it grow even more. EVERYONE is looking for a site just like this!!

I cannot believe you just said that... My mom literally said the same thing to me about it brother... SAME EXACT PHRASE... It is true and with the community we are already building and the vision we all share, we are going to change the way things are run FOREVER!!

Top Bottom