napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1:43 in first QTR

44YOGearHead

And you've been to the free throw line 19 times... wow. Yeah NBA stretch it out and save LeBron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

60f41e42cd7d8d77ba82c914a2011ca4.jpg

I'm not mad everyone said the NBA was not gonna allow your boy to be embarrassed and miss out on the money from two more games... you just hope the refs foul us out before the 4th. Game ain't over bro.

I'm not mad everyone said the NBA was not gonna allow your boy to be embarrassed and miss out on the money from two more games... you just hope the refs foul us out before the 4th. Game ain't over bro.

Its all about that game revenue for sure!! Happens every year ......TV rev etc... Everyone would lose millions!!

Ya the games over now you okay buddy

I'm fine. If they needed 22 fouls called in the first qtr to win that says a lot about the current state of the WWE I mean NBA.

I'm fine. If they needed 22 fouls called in the first qtr to win that says a lot about the current state of the WWE I mean NBA.

Dahntey jones must of hurt KDs feelings to get that T called from the bench then

Dahntey jones must of hurt KDs feelings to get that T called from the bench then

Lol, read his lips in slo-mo. Dude said some really offensive vulgar shit. KD basically said 'sit down you aren't even playing' dude took offense and he went off.

Lmao it was the undisputedly worst "officiated" game in NBA history. That 1st quarter foul giveaway sale was such a bad look for the league.

Top Bottom