napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test e

1. N

Missing 2 days of test e

So i pin 250mg test e E5D and because of work i can?t pin before tomorrow when i get home. I was supposed to pin yesterday. I?m currently on day 11 How will this affect my cycle?
  2. K

Test E/ Tren E/ Mast E

What’s up guys. I’m planning a blast and this is what I have in mind. 1-12 test e/250mg 2x a week 1-12 tren e/125mg 2x a week 1-12 mast e/375mg 2x a week 9-12 anavar /50mg a day 12.5mg exemestane eod Possibly Sdrol weeks 1-4@20mgs My liver will be fine :) I will have prami on hand for...
  3. J

Transitioning from SARMs cycle to test e cycle

Is it okay to do a 4 week lgd, Mk2866 and Osterine cycle and then go directly into a 8-10 week test e only cycle without pct in between? A friend of mine is currently on the said cycle and wants to transition into test e 500mg a week for 8-10wk period at the end of the 4 week sarms cycle and...
  4. J

First Cycle Test

Gents/ladies, I am fully committed to running my first cycle. 26 YO with 6+ years of training. As you all have probably felt before your first cycles, I am nervous about the gear going into my body. I have done as much research as I could in the past two years before fully committing to...
  5. H

is it fine to mix use enanthate & propionate (acetate)?

hey guys, so E has long esters and P and A have short esters. can i use test E and Tren A to run a cycle (run test E 2 weeks prior to running tren A of course) and is it okay to structure cycle like...test P and EQ?? or test P and deca? thanks!!
  6. H

test enanthate vs test propinoate question!!

hey guys, as far as i know, main differences of test e and test p are oh and plz correct me if im wrong 1) test e has longer ester - half life of 2 weeks, and need like 2 weeks of kick in time and 2 weeks of off (?) time (so we start pct 2 weeks after the last pin) - usually comes in 250mg/ml...
  7. C

Second cycle advice TEST, EQ AND TBOL

Hello everyone! I am planning to start my second steroid cycle this March, figured out to come here looking for some advice. Here are some stats about me first : Age 20 Height 6ft1 (185 cm) Weight 205 Body fat % 11,5% Years of training 3 Started at 17 with 130 pounds, pure ectomorph. After two...
  8. M

Aromasin & PCT

Gonna do a cycle after many years off. Testosterone Enthanate 350mg a week. Armidex anywhere from .025-1mg. From past experience, I'm not gyno prone. My question is about PCT. Should I include Aromasin? Here's the plan. Nolvadex 30/30/20/20. I arrived at the Nolvadex schedule based on the...
  9. C

Bulking cycle

Hi all new to this forum Want to start my 2nd cycle that being a bulking one, test e,decca & dbol kickstart for weeks 1-4. Can someone outline the way i should take this cycle as im now debating whether to replace decca for npp, as ive read i. This day & age its alot better and with little...
  10. S

Test E cycle, 21 years old..too soon? Advice/suggestions appreciates

I want to do a cycle of Test E I’m 21 5’7 145lbs. Max bench press: 255lbs All around I’m pretty strong an active for my size to say the least but I think I’ve come to a point where I just can’t beat my plateaus and I’ve been the same weight (even less) and height for 3 years now and I don’t...
  11. F

First Cycle help

I have fully decided to make the leap to steroids but could use some help setting up my first cycle. I have done a fair amount of research but definitely could use some help/advice. My stats are 23yr old, 6'3, 180, 15% body fat. I have been training for about 5 years took couple months off a...
  12. A

First AAS cycle (test e + Dbol) Questions

Hi All, I hope this small, but very knowledgable community can answer few of my questions regarding to AAS use. I will begin my first ever steroid cycle tomorrow, at 26 years of age. My cycle will be 500mg test ew for 12 weeks. I am planning to kickstart it with Dianabol, but to limit any...
  13. P

First Cycle - Questions & Goals

I'm 33 Years Old 5'8" 190 lbs 22% body fat 4 Years of serious training Considering the following first cycle: Week 1-6 : 250mg test-e (twice per week) so total of 500mg per week Week 8-12 : Clomid 100mg/ed Novaldex 20mg/ed Aromasin 15mg/ed The goal here is to put on lean muscle while ending...
  14. S

whats up sensei's!!!! noob advice please

Greetings everyone. I'm new to the forum and i'd like info and pointers from people with experience. i'd like to start with some basic information about me. i'm what you would call an ex-gamer turned gym rat. All my life was this skinny guy that you would never even notice unless i spoke...
  15. W

First Time User - Cycle (Test E)

Age: 29 Height: 182 Cms Weight: 92 Kilos / 202.8 lbs I am considering running my first cycle and having an inclination of sticking to Test (E) only for the first run for a duration of 10 weeks. I want to have the opinion of the more seasoned user about my cycle! Should I be stacking it with...
  16. T

test e 350mg week pct

hey can you recommend what to take for pct for a 12 week cycle using test e 350mg a week pinned monday and friday. eg. nolva, dosages thanks also thoughts on arimistane? for (AI) thankyou
  17. S

Test only first cycle at 250mg/week for 12 weeks

Dylan and guys , i have planned to run a cycle for 12 weeks Test only cycle ,Test E , if any one can help me with the AI dose and proper pct plan , that will be very much appreciated .
  18. K

Recomp steroid cycle. Can i start sarms before pct? (regaining mass)

Wassup guys! I wanna thank Dylan for the amazing info and all the wise guys on this forum, you've been a great source of info before I registered and just read on this forum. Don't want to name you guys cause I don't want to leave someone out but you know who you are! Anyways, I'm 5'10, 83kg...
  19. W

First Cycle

Age 31 Height 5'5 Weight 170 Body fat % 15 Years of training 5 Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) N/A PCT for each cycle N/A Goals: Pack on lean slow steady gains over the long run, more harden and defined look and a general overall just want to...
  20. 1

Crippling pain after glute injection.

So this is my 4th cycle and I always pin in my glute with 500mg in a 1 inch 25G needle. I always rotate sides every week and the pain is minimal. The first vial of test e was great. I just moved onto my second vial of test e from Teragon and the pain has been crippling and my lower back/upper...
Top Bottom