napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

winstrol stack

headslows

How would you run winstrol? Would u run 50mg ever day or every other day. Stack with test E? Great videos keep it up. Thanks

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

My stats are I'm 36 5'11" 230 pounds body perfect 15%. My first cycle was 500 of test c. I would like to do a second one would twst e for 12 weeks 1-4 Winstrol Pct would be 4040 2020 nolvadex. What would you say about that run

My stats are I'm 36 5'11" 230 pounds body perfect 15%. My first cycle was 500 of test c. I would like to do a second one would twst e for 12 weeks 1-4 Winstrol Pct would be 4040 2020 nolvadex. What would you say about that run
That pct isn't going to do it. This is what it should be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

What would be best to run Winstrol at the beginning or middle Or at the end? Is it hard on joints like they say.

Top Bottom