napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what to do with test e/prop bottles

Seeker11

Banned
I injected 300 mg of test in me sunday. I have a 300mg/mL 10 mL bottle of test e and a 150mg/mL 10mL bottle of test prop just laying around and idk what to do with them lol its tempting to just go through with this cycle:

week 1-12: 300 mg test e
week 1-4: 100 mg prop EOD

AI every other DAY

SO you just randomly did a shot of test for...what reason?

I injected 300 mg of test in me sunday. I have a 300mg/mL 10 mL bottle of test e and a 150mg/mL 10mL bottle of test prop just laying around and idk what to do with them lol its tempting to just go through with this cycle:

AI every other DAY

Just because you have it "laying around" does t mean you have to use it right now without any structure or planning. That's reckless and abusive to say the least.

AI every other DAY

Mail it to me, I'll dispose of it properly

Okay. What the actual fuck... How did that GREAT idea come to existence?

*sees needle, syringe, alcohol wipes, and 2 bottles of Testosterone*
- ''Hmmm.... Actually... IDGAF about WTF my body thinks and does, THAT ONE ML IS GOIN' IN MAH AAAASSSSSSS''
*injects 300mg of Testosterone, walks to computer and logs into iSarms and types this piece of fuck to get bashed*

Seems like a bulletproof plan to me, mate.

(in all seriousness... why though?)

i had planned a cycle of

1-4 test p 100 mg eod
1-12 test e 150 mg two times a week
AI EOD

PCT

Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin - week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

i injected 300 mg on sunday. but people said i am underweight as i am 5 foot 11 or 6 feet and 177 lbs at 7-8% body fat they said i should try to gain 20 more pounds naturally. i really wanna go through with this cycle. but my buddy recommended sarms instead. so now i have full bottles of propionate and enanthate laying around. why cant i go through with this cycle i wanna get bigger.

i dont even know what to say because you cannot reason with the unreasonable, which you CLEARLY are... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 10-15 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

if you dont want to listen, then you go right ahead because i know those two vials cost you a million dollars and it would totally ruin your life if you didnt use them right? man, you are the epitomy of the reason steroids get a bad name and people hurt themselves... smfh

oh, and good luck "getting bigger" when you do NOTHING to address cortisol in pct... that will go over great for you as well

i had planned a cycle of

1-4 test p 100 mg eod
1-12 test e 150 mg two times a week
AI EOD

PCT

Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin - week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

i injected 300 mg on sunday. but people said i am underweight as i am 5 foot 11 or 6 feet and 177 lbs at 7-8% body fat they said i should try to gain 20 more pounds naturally. i really wanna go through with this cycle. but my buddy recommended sarms instead. so now i have full bottles of propionate and enanthate laying around. why cant i go through with this cycle i wanna get bigger.

They're right, you're. SEVERELY underweight. AAS is for guys who have maxed out their potential. If you want to gain 20 pounds you can do it with nutrition & training.

Top Bottom