napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What can I expect from recomp

Tylerdjohnston

Come September I’m going to be doing a cycle for recomp with LGD, S4, and Cardarine.

This is my first cycle so I’d like to get an idea if my goals are achievable.

20 years old. I’m 6 feet tall, currently at 190 pounds, not too lean at ~14% bf. I’d like to get up to around 200 pounds while dropping my body fat to 10% hopefully lower...

My cycle will be
LGD 10mg ED (1-12)
S4 50mg ED split in 2 doses (1-12)
And GW 25mg ED (1-12)
Test booster (9-12)

PCT
Clomid 50/25/25/25
PCT supplement for 4 weeks.

Thank you again

yes they are achievable but it will be quite difficult... to gain ten pounds and drop 4% body fat will be very very tough... not impossible but not likely

yes they are achievable but it will be quite difficult... to gain ten pounds and drop 4% body fat will be very very tough... not impossible but not likely

What can I expect then? And what would my diet need to look like? Should I eat at 500cal defecit or maintenance?
I know I should ramp up the cardio on GW which is the plan. So should I just eat clean and do so?

unfortunately im not a psychic, so i dont know what exactly your results will be... you should see strength, fat loss, muscle gain, endurance gain with this plan but to gain ten pounds AND lose 4% body fat in just 12 weeks on ANYTHING is pretty fucking tough dude... on a recomp, with sarms, i generally recommend to start 200 calories below maintenance... then you assess from there... everyone is different on how they respond man and some people can cut easier than others and still gain muscle... sarms preserve muscle, so you have that in your favor but you have to be realistic... 5-7 lbs and losing 2%, thats realistic... what you want, is not impossible, but it is very difficult...

Recomps are easier if your body fat is high or muscle is low. It’s a whole lot harder if it’s the other way around.

To go from 190 at 14% to 200 at 10%, you are talking 17 pounds of muscle gained and 7 pounds of fat lost in 12 weeks.

Yeah I can understand that’s quite unrealistic now. I’m just mainly trying to cut body fat till I can see my abs while adding a decent amount of muscle to my chest and back. Quite happy with my arms, although a noticeable amount of muscle on my chest would look great when the recomp is finished. Then planning on doing a bulk stack and lean bulk so I can add some great size with minimal fat gain so I can do a mini cut before summer next year

Yeah I can understand that’s quite unrealistic now. I’m just mainly trying to cut body fat till I can see my abs while adding a decent amount of muscle to my chest and back. Quite happy with my arms, although a noticeable amount of muscle on my chest would look great when the recomp is finished. Then planning on doing a bulk stack and lean bulk so I can add some great size with minimal fat gain so I can do a mini cut before summer next year

You just have to really concentrate on one goal at a time. Of course everybody wants abs and to gain muscle at the same time. It's just not realisitic to get extremes of both. When recomping you have to accept the fact that you will see less fat loss and less muscle gain. Basically half the potential at best for each considering you are splitting goals compared to just going for a cut or adding size. That's the reality part. If you want to get cut, then concentrate on that. If you want to recomp that's perfectly fine. You just have to accept far less results when trying to achieve both simultaneously.

You just have to really concentrate on one goal at a time. Of course everybody wants abs and to gain muscle at the same time. It's just not realisitic to get extremes of both. When recomping you have to accept the fact that you will see less fat loss and less muscle gain. Basically half the potential at best for each considering you are splitting goals compared to just going for a cut or adding size. That's the reality part. If you want to get cut, then concentrate on that. If you want to recomp that's perfectly fine. You just have to accept far less results when trying to achieve both simultaneously.

I would suppose that my main goal is fat loss as I want to lean bulk afterwards. So I’d be completely fine with having more of a muscle retaining cycle with a good cut. Would the stack I have still work for that goal? Do I just need to eat in, say a 500cal defecit to make it more of a “cut” and hopefully put on 1-2 lbs of muscle during it as well?

Thanks again

I would suppose that my main goal is fat loss as I want to lean bulk afterwards. So I’d be completely fine with having more of a muscle retaining cycle with a good cut. Would the stack I have still work for that goal? Do I just need to eat in, say a 500cal defecit to make it more of a “cut” and hopefully put on 1-2 lbs of muscle during it as well?

Thanks again

Yes that would be a good plan and far more realistic goal if you want to concentrate more on cutting. That is very reasonable

Recomps are people in good shape wanting small changes to their physique. If you want big changes you'll have to do what the competitors do. Bulk in the off season and cut pre contest. Why? Because it works.

If you're already overweight you'll need to cut first, bulk, the cut again.

the stack itself will be great for your goals and sarms can honestly be manipulated for whatever scenario you want, obviously some cycles are more suitable than others

Top Bottom