napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt pct clomid only

TRT & PCT don't go together. Your question makes very little sense.

fuck bro, thats not even close to enough after this long... nearly two years on trt and you just want to use clomid as pct? bro, you are in for a fuck of a time if you only use that... do you have any idea like the difficulty of recovery at this point?

Im only a few days in so far.

It wasnt 20 straight months, but it was consistently these past 10-11 months

If its going tobe that much shit ill just go back to trt

Last edited:
Are you on doctor prescribed TRT because you had low test or did you self administer for some reason?

prescribed, i was taking 12.5mg clomid eod for hrt then tried trt, but i dont feel as good on trt, my pre hrt levels were around 400, on clomid around 600, trt 1000+, i figure if i crash or feel like shit ill go back to trt

All im gonna say is my doc dont know anything but lets me do whatever i want

Last edited:
then you are a fool for not seeking competent medical care in tbe first place...now instead of correcting your past mistake...you will make it worse because you only want to take the easy route

way to go....I can see you're very committed to your health

Thanks for the advice, but finding competent medical care in trt is very difficult. What is correcting past mistake and taking the easy route?

Are you suggesting staying on trt or having a correct pct?

Last edited:
Gotta bump Buen here, you seem to have a very nonchalant view of your health.

If you're going to go on TRT then you have to GO ON. It's gotta be as regimented as breathing, keeeping estrogen in check, regular blood tests....

Fredb;363191but finding competent medical care in trt is very difficult. [/QUOTE said:
most things worthwhile are

like i said...your lack of dedication and commitment to your own health is appalling

you need to find a qualified Dr to diagnosis and treat you

shame on YOU for choosing to use a "yes man" Dr

If you knew the whole story you would have a complete different opinion. I just wanted to know about clomid only pct.
Your probably right on the doc, but isnt that a good thing if you do your own research, most every doc is way behind on trt hrt.

Last edited:
If you knew the whole story you would have a complete different opinion. I just wanted to know about clomid only pct.
Your probably right on the doc, but isnt that a good thing if you do your own research, most every doc is way behind on trt hrt.

Then tell us the whole story. You can't expect a complete answer without us knowing ALL the facts.

Besides a 400 range is NOT a trt candidate by most any medical definition. Like buen said, he's just a yes man.

im not only concerned about the clear lack of care on BOTH ends, between you and your doctor but the fact that you dont seem to grasp this at all... im not saying you need to be an expert etc but with something this serious, i would have my fucking nose buried in every piece of info possible before doing any of it in the first place... there's no story that you can tell that would change that and its beyond evident, just by you asking if a clomid pct only is enough, you have not done anything of the sort... im not trying to be a jerk but im trying to help you from making the same mistakes over and over... a clomid only pct is not even close man... at this point, i would not really recommend stopping it but if you do, you need a MUCH larger pct than that and it will likely take 12 weeks and recovery in total, IF AT ALL, is going to be a long, hard road man... so you need to think long and hard about what you want to do

im not only concerned about the clear lack of care on BOTH ends, between you and your doctor but the fact that you dont seem to grasp this at all... im not saying you need to be an expert etc but with something this serious, i would have my fucking nose buried in every piece of info possible before doing any of it in the first place... there's no story that you can tell that would change that and its beyond evident, just by you asking if a clomid pct only is enough, you have not done anything of the sort... im not trying to be a jerk but im trying to help you from making the same mistakes over and over... a clomid only pct is not even close man... at this point, i would not really recommend stopping it but if you do, you need a MUCH larger pct than that and it will likely take 12 weeks and recovery in total, IF AT ALL, is going to be a long, hard road man... so you need to think long and hard about what you want to do

Im watching your pct vids. Yes 400 isnt to shabby, but i had a lot of low t symptoms which clomid or trt helpd alot. I need to be on either trt or clomid forever. I was in bad shape before doing clomid then trt http://jeffreydachmd.com/clomid-for-low-testosterone-part-one/

https://www.excelmale.com/showthread.php?9511-My-trip-with-CLOMID-and-PCT-to-stop-testosterone-shots
https://www.excelmale.com/showthrea...-dose-clomid-unicorns-or-do-they-really-exist

Been off TRT now for a good 5 weeks, test levels came back at 400ng/dl thats from 25mg clomid EOD, actually feel pretty good, i think my levels will continue to rise as i recover... but eventually may go back on TRT

Been off TRT now for a good 5 weeks, test levels came back at 400ng/dl thats from 25mg clomid EOD, actually feel pretty good, i think my levels will continue to rise as i recover... but eventually may go back on TRT
great to hear brother!

Top Bottom