napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT a good idea?

crugobys

Hello Dylan,

In the year 2017 since January and through October, I have been testing my Testosterone levels. They are as follows:

Test 1, Total Testosterone 158

Test 2, Total Testosterone 369

Test 3, Total Testosterone 222, Free Test 7.10

Test 4, Total Testosterone 297, Free Test 8.61

Test 5, Total Testosterone 307, Free Test 7.34

I am a 27 year old man, who is slightly overweight. and I do drink beer on the weekends. I am a former college D-1 athlete that played rugby. I know you are not a medical doctor, but you seem very knowledgeable in endocrinology having to do with hormones. My doctor is not sure if I'm a good candidate for TRT. I have been experiencing the low T symptoms, do you recommend I start TRT with these given Testosterone levels?

if your doctor isn't sure you are a good candidate for trt, you should find another doctor. get referred to a endo, let them do a full bloodwork, mri etc. and then go from there

i recommend you go to an endocrinologist that will treat you... you should not be asking me nor anyone else bro... you need to get this done by a medical professional... clearly i know the answer to this but im not recommending you to treat yourself when a doctor with any sense will prescribe it to you and put you under professional care, which is what you need...

All of this should be consulted with an endo. I will say adjusting your lifestyle with diet and other lifestyle choices will probably make a big impact on your levels, so you can probably bring those up by ma,ing better decisions for your health and body composition

Top Bottom